Devilsaur mafia need to be stopped

We should fight the horde for the devilsaurs, not a group of ppl that controls them like a monopoly.

at all times, no mather what the day. hour, since the realease of classic, there’s allways a group of alliance and hordes camping the devilsaur spawns, we all know this. it happened in the past. but now its out of control. because ppl already knew that they could do that… but. why inst blizzard doing anything about this?. it goes against all the horde vs alliance thing. i mean. if i join a pvp server. i wan’t alliance fighting hordes. not helping each other. ( yes, i know they are prolly the same person without life using multibox ).

2 Likes

Devilsaur Mafia is still relevant?

1 Like

They’re still active enough. I mean…idc, but theyre around and getting them leathers

just buy the armor and move on

5 Likes

Not sure about your guild but we clear ony/MC in 1 night and we have 3 raid nights a week. 2 40 man groups. We split and control Ungoro for leather and do attunes/gear runs for our fresh 60’s. Seems like the devilsaurs have a faster than normal respawn rate even on the non layered servers.

It’s really not, your guild left skeram because they couldn’t compete in PvP. If you liked PvP your guild wouldn’t have transfered off the objectively best alliance WPvP server

5 Likes

Show me on the doll were SB hurt you. We were tired of waiting in line to get in a server. Has nothing to do with the server itself. People were missing raid time because of que boss. Once again try again…lol

What do you expect Blizzard to “do about it”? … I guess you want the game chaning so it’s what YOU want and screw anyone who doesn’t agree with you?

Yup, typical self-centered view held by retailer … take your level 20 Night Elf back to it.

1 Like

Remote Desktop, look I wouldn’t be saying anything if you weren’t bragging about owning devilsaurs on your sad little server.

You are atleast better than the guilds that left to heartseeker I’ll give you that, but leaving a populated server as the under represented faction is a dick and cowardly move and I have no problems holding people accountable for it. Especially when they try and brag about their guild’s “success” on a new server with zero competition.

6 Likes

Pelican likes to troll. I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen him not be negative.

1 Like

Her*

And I’m very positive to great contributors like you…

1 Like

Earthfury is actually pretty balanced. Lots of good pvp going on in the mountain.

All I know is since we switched our raids are actually starting on time and im ok with that.

1 Like

Not really, just look at warcraftlogs the competition is really lacking.

I remember your guild talking about their inability to ever get world bosses as a big reason, don’t lie and say it’s because of queues. You just wanted to get away from actual competition so you could be a big fish in a small pond.

Think what you want dude. The reason is attendance based. If it makes you feel better keep your wrong opinion.

It’s not an opinion, I saw and heard the conversations first hand.

Hopefully people keep logging in on your casual server, I wish you nothing but the best. I’m just disappointed guilds had the chance to leave based on their insecurity.

2 Likes

This thread delivers. Wish my server had this much in-community fighting.

2 Likes

Oh this isn’t a fight, Strictly Business runs away and transfers if they ever have to fight for anything.

Naw, we do plenty of fighting on Earthfury. As a plus not as many toxic people to read in /1 /2. Pelican is salty because his ony buff is getting purged on his way to mc.

I’ve never lost my ony buff actually, my logs are public so you can check yourself(unlike yours)

No I’m just sad my friend invested time your guild only to have them leave because I quote “we would never have a chance at world bosses”