Devilsaur mafia need to be stopped

Dude sounds salty. Esp since the World bosses arent even out yet. Like I already said. Our raids weren’t starting on time and us moving solved that problem. Do u really wanna see raid logs for a bear off tank?

Do you really take the time to keep them private?

Look this isn’t personal and for all I know you could have disagreed with your leadership.

But still I think it’s cheap to hide behind the queue defense when the population balance was known and I have direct info that more went into the decision.

It’s sad, our server would have been better with more semi-hardcore guilds like yours, ultimately it’s blizzards fault but I still believe your guild made the wrong decision.

1 Like

This is the most personal thread I’ve seen in a long time. You seem very insecure in this thread. Would hate to meet you IRL.

14 Likes

Sounds like someone belongs on a RP server with all that emotion

3 Likes

Lamo this warlock jeez

4 Likes

At least I’m not making low even alts to post in this thread haha,

Just sharing my opinion

Earthfury is 52% horde, 48 alliance not a big difference

I’m talking about quality of their players

Ony buff can’t be purged, it’s not even a magical buff.

you cant gather how strong they are in world pvp from wowprogress

I can make a pretty educated opinion based on barely anyone uses engineering.

If they were good they would have engineering.

But then again, I’m mostly referring to what was over heard, a major reason they left is because “they are dying in PvP”, and “we will never get world bosses”

That to me goes against the PvP server experience, in my opinion they would have been better off on a PVE server.

Really simple actually, nerf the living f4ck out of Devilsaur Boots/Gloves and then delete 50% of the Rogues.

Wait…

1 Like

This thread is why Classic will always be better than retail.

PS- If you aren’t on Herod, Faerlina, or Whitemane can you really talk trash about somebody else’s server?

1 Like

One of my favorite things to do when someone’s going on about how 1337 they are is to remind them “dude, you rolled on Old Blanchy”.

4 Likes

Imagine rolling on a server named after a dead horse instead of a chad Scarlet Crusader!

How does one go about joining the Devilsaur Mafia? Is there a formal application process? Is there an HR professional I should contact?

1 Like

I’ve never been SL yet haha. And I have plenty of non-warlock alts.

It’s a PvP server, don’t complain about dying. If you care about dying roll on a PVE server. It’s not complicated.

1 Like

I’m not crying, I’m scolding cowards. Big difference.

Heh, fighting the Devilsaur Mafia is probably the only PvP in the game that’s actually interesting.

Sorry that yall are having a harder time. Was the best decision for the majority of us.