Devastation spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

4 Likes

#season2squad

14 Likes

Season 2 please you beautiful Devastation gamers.

10 Likes

Season 3 hype!

2 Likes

Season 1 hype! I love my lil Lust windows

5 Likes

Season 2 set bonus was the best one. Universally good in all content. Not reliant on cooldowns. Nor is it RNG like S1

12 Likes

S3 has the biggest impact with current gearing. I am already sitting at 40% crit so S1 isnt really a huge buff but a long lasting damage buff from S3 is epic

1 Like

Season 2, lets gooooooo!

1 Like

How does the ‘current gearing’ make s3 tier impact more than any season’s would? They will be balancing these again, it won’t just be copy/paste.

Not to mention that our current tier literally loses value on almost any trash pull in m+ because of pack timings, whereas s2 got value across the board.

4 Likes

S2 only option >.>

2 Likes

S2 was boring and didn’t alter gameplay

It’s effectively more damage to Disintegrate/Pyre and it’ll just result in a direct nerf to Disintegrate and Pyre to offset those gains

At least S1/S3 give us longer or more frequent burst windows to interact with

4 Likes

It quite literally altered gameplay… Far more than either of the other two, in fact.

4 Likes

From a PvP perspective, s2’s bonus was awful.

Didn’t mind the random Fury of the aspects, with the way haste was calculated into firebreath burst it was hugely impactful inside of, say, a PI window.

S3’s seems to be the most generic passive but giving the largest duration bonuses. Boring, but if you get an empowered spell stack, the damage is massive.

PvE players screwing us over again, what a surprise…

5 Likes

This is not a pvp game, they will never prioritize it.

13 Likes

Cool, I don’t care. After watching my friend come back to the game as a 20 time hero of the alliance time 20+ keys while barely knowing what half his abilities even do or what buttons to press, your simplistic game mode can be done by anyone with a pulse and some friends.

The only tier set bonus that often matters at all for RWF progression is the 2set because the race is over by the time you likely have a 4set. So as long as it’s impactful by itself, you PvErs have something to shoot for. S2’s bonus by itself for 2set was awful without the 4set.

The only tier set bonus that often matters at all for RWF progression is the 2set because the race is over by the time you likely have a 4set.

lmao what

4 Likes

S1 boys run it up

1 Like

Need s1 lets get it

1 Like

Apparently you have never actually paid attention to RWF. They run splits until everyone has 4 pc before they generally even step foot in mythic raid.

It’s always so amusing how people try so hard to justify their preferred game mode and trash the other one.

Play whatever you like.

I was simply stating a fact. Blizzard hasn’t designed around pvp balance ever, that’s not the design intent or motivation with this game. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t play it and enjoy it, but pve players aren’t “ruining” anything for you: your unrealistic expectations are.

4 Likes

s2 was so trash for pvp

3 Likes