Dev LF assa rogues/dhs/healers

I’m not sure about this. Dh, dk, fury war are all pretty good as standalone specs as well. Turbo is solid with arms and fury. Outlaw is still really good too, it’s just not assa. The only melee that I feel is “bad” atm is WW.

1 Like

I mean, i maintain that boomy was the best spec in the game s1-3 at the end of the seasons and it has had the lowest rep of any caster except s1 arcane mage.

2 Likes

Mediocre was bad language for sure. DH and Dk are really good.

It’s a balanced season for the most part for sure. Certain comps are just so overtuned (assa/aff)

2 Likes

For sure.

Little birdy told me about this https://clips.twitch.tv/CorrectBusyMinkOhMyDog-Az-KuRZafRebPZY3

4 Likes

Why is he breathing so hard xD

Unfortunately LFG is so dead we had to take healers with 100-200 CR lower. As you can see the healers rating at the end. Rating I don’t think you have much xp in.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I think the dragon should just rescue the rogue every other hoj since he’s not getting crossed o.O

Also we rando trinketed a cyclone to disintegrate without cds even tho dragonrage+pi was coming up v soon.

The rogue also randomly was running when on dr, too, instead of pressuring the rdruid and making the cupid stack to die faster, but didn’t run and basically stood on the priest when trap came off cd and he was off dr o.O

4 Likes

BRAH LMAOOO swole literally just sat there doing nothing but spamming microwave beam lool

Team cov and bramot smearing lizards on the pavement

3 Likes

No, we rando trinketed a cyclone to fly around doing nothing for literally 5 seconds

i dont have the rating to understand what hes doing at this level. hes too high iq for me

this too

hmmm quite the take here

The rescue was to stop the drink. The trinket was a whatever moment because we lost the game with that drink.

Not sure if you saw the rescue when the rdruid was drinking. I’m guessing you didn’t and that’s okay!

!

BoP, sanc. Hunter has bandage for bleeds. Druid can afk 40 yards away. It’s not a take to assume their comp is an uphill battle.

how about ww

i saw your lfg and was gonna apply but i thought you might think im trying to sabotage you with how bad i naturally play

1 Like

I should have an alt dev soon for practice.

Nah, i saw it, im just saying I dont think that that’s a good usage. Ret+rdruid is basically an immortal tank comp, but cupid (esp survival) is literally ONLY going to kill you on their hoj+trap go. You can trade trinket+rescue+trinket+rescue and have trinket back up again for every other go.

So like, healer trinket+dome (or just heal) the open. Rescue next go without cds. Rogue trinket + defensive next go, rescue go after. Healer trinket is back up in line with all their cds.

Also, you guys should try to pressure the rdruid more with a fear or sleep on the ret; rdruid is the easiest kill target in that comp by far. If they go rogue, they’re all stacked for triple bleeds and youre blasting & purging everyone. If they go you, you can drag to healer for an aoe fear and then 3v0 the druid in a kidney for a guaranteed trinket or kill.

2 Likes

Our healer was oom, their healer got a drink and they were getting their trap stun again. It was over no matter what.

If I could play it differently I def would. I would have gone the rdruid and walled the traps, but either way that’s a hard comp.

Too bad they quit queueing after that. They took their win and ran.

Any rescue keybinds in the chat

It’s not

Literally kept qing after that you can easily check the vod for that
Please man lying on the internet like that is so bad (I shouldn’t be surprised because sometimes you deny being a pay piggie in SL)

7 Likes

Plus you kept sancing their healer on our stuns and I’d cover you with sleep. If the priest was there for the re fear that would have been huge. A pres or rdruid would honestly be better for our comp because priest in general feels bad. Especially disc priest since his main cc drs with mine.

Either way, should show the vod of when I beat cov :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. He was not a happy camper.

If I’m sancing the healer on stuns then I’m not being covered well lol