Dev LF assa rogues/dhs/healers

Pretty sure you trinketed. After that he never got in close again. That’s when I should have stacked on the rdruid, but sadly I can’t reverse the past :(.

You can do the same go more than once lol

1 Like

Yup, I’m aware of that after thinking back on it. That loss was actually probably my fault.

But priest healers feel really bad with this comp. Rdruid and pres always feel so much easier/better.

or because druids have 4 specs and 2 of them are more popular for various reasons

you literally just proved that rep doesn’t equal strength

1 Like

Vs “go” comps like Cupid and any feral team any hunter team any rogue team etc if you play time stop and insta press it as your healer gets ccd your teammates will be unkillable until ur healer is oom.

Probably the most underrated ability in the game.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen many devs play it tho.

I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

I see the highest rated Eu devs play it often.

Also I was in a lobby with 2900 dPs and the dev evoker 5-1d a hunter lobby by just livelording with timestomp when I got ccd

1 Like

Time stop literally wins games by itself

I just had a game where time stop actually would have been insane. My only issue with it is that it’s like burrow where I can’t stop clones or cc while in it.

U can cancel timestop early

2 Likes

Time stop actually the most op ability into us
Had one game dragged out into 12 min because he just pressed time stop really well

1 Like

in my hands it loses games by itself
:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

l2p issue.

Been using it and it’s actually insane.

Yeah, Feral is hard and niche, Boomy and Rdrood are not. More OP Rdrood specs are played more? Proves my point. Thanks.

only if you’re an inbred baboon

inb4 “i clearly won cuz you resorted to insults!!!” just tired of trying to explain why you’re wrong but you’re an idiot and have proven yourself as such multiple times so it’s not worth my time anymore

would rather just say what i should’ve said from the jump and keep it pushin

1 Like

q turbo with my warrior well take the world by storm(strike)

TLDR please

:see_no_evil:

This thread was wild.