Detheroc Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Detheroc (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

Character was Xandar, full field marshal and had hand of ragnaros. Was in guild Lucidity. would love to connect with some of my old guildies for classic. tag is Xandar#11183

2 Likes

Calatin Nightelf Druid me some family members and friends from old mmo Darkeden Int. moved over to wow played together hope to see you guys playing classic =^.^=

Played a rogue named Swiftknight
I was in Deus Ex and League of Shadows before that. Would love to see some familiar names from guild or even general chat.

3 Likes

Our character names were Tallwind, Grrtab, Blindvalor, SilentJim. We were in Myrmidon briefly and majority of the time we were in Horde Busters and Spec to Kill. A lot of us still stayed friends and still play together today. We are just looking for more people who might be returning so that we can possibly all play together again.

1 Like

Yo! Check your email bud.

I played a Night Elf warrior. I was the main tank of Lucidity, and first Alliance character with Thunderfury.
Was also in TFS, NI, DOT, and Watermelon Felons for a short time, then I transferred to Sargeras.
Would love to connect with anyone I used to play with!

1 Like

i was a terrible rogue. still am :smiley:
Avilas, Human Rogue,
Guilds were MYBAD and Operatives in mid-late vanilla.
All FIREWATER peepz.

Krodos the Ashbringer checking in

Im leading a raid guild with all the homies. hit me up

4 Likes

Played during the tail end of Vanilla. Skuldd, bumbling priest. Was in Lucidity, Firewater, Malicious Intent.

1 Like

Aestrid Troll Hunter
Sabevis Undead Rogue(pvpd)
Played a mage friend of mine Phan A LOT
On Alliance i had a NE rogue named Aestrid
Then i eventually went to Sargeras as Dizzyswift / sophie and played mage / everything.

2 Likes

Silentmage - Gnome Mage
Played with the guild ‘Noctis Invictus’
Looking to meet up with others once live hits

2 Likes

Played a night elf hunter named Asabel, spent more time hanging out in Goldshire and world events than actually leveling/gearing…was really into PvP. Hope to run into some old friends!

2 Likes

Cricket - gnome warrior from Offense. I’ll be playing with Krodos and crew. Plan on going rogue this time around

4 Likes

I played a Night Elf hunter named Poobin. I was in the guild Deus Ex. I’m excited for classic and it would be cool to reconnect with some old friends. So many good memories from back in the day. If anyone remembers me, hit me up. I’ll be around!

Edit: My Battletag is Poobin#1859 if you want to add me

3 Likes

Diesol here! was always spelled wrong and always will be lol. Played a paladin semi casual

1 Like

I remember you from NI!

I played Barvi, Gnome Mage in Noctis Invictus (NI)

and formerly Trimera.

I’ll probably dabble in classic but nothing serious.

1 Like

Hmm formatting is doing weird things. I started mid vanilla with NI and raided with Armed and Dangerous which used to be Trimera.

NE Druid Slimj was in Hell and Back toward the end of Vanilla.

1 Like

NE Druid Qui was in Hell and Back.

2 Likes