Destromath Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Destromath (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Razl: Blood Elf Paladin, Keji: Undead Rogue. Looking for people who were in Los Vatos with me, Wesabi, and Camachi.

1 Like

Grogzor, the self-proclaimed “greatest pve Hunter of all time” from such guilds as | Tempest |, | Ascension |, and | Prometheus |!

1 Like

Xarcos, priest, Guerilla Unit and | Prombadtheus |.

Even though I’ll be playing on an oceanic server, thought I’d post here in case Howierr or Aega magically appear. Or if Thralas invites me to his wedding with Emcee and Voomenstein.

<Made by Covet>

1 Like

Healism
Panda Express/Hitokiri Clan

Hey Manny. If you happen to see this, it’s Nighttroll. Please hmu, I’d love to catch up.

In vanilla: Naja, Troll, Priest
In BC: Add, Troll, Shaman
In wotlk: Remainder, Troll, DK

ODM and Crypt Friends.

Bitra, Tahur, Hannibelle, Phontom, and all the ODM and CF crews. LMK if you’re out there. Battle net Debrnzing#1954

1 Like

Soulcancer the undead warlock.

I played with so many people over the years. Lementor, Slobad, you out there?

Enceno (or Encenoa) the Tauren Warrior.

Spent a long period of time being the GM, RL & MT of the guilds I was in and would love to connect with any former members who are coming back for classic. Lots of of the people you played with exist within a Discord server we run to stay in touch. We’d love to play with you again or at least connect.

Guilds I ran: Deviant,
Guilds I was in: Skullguard, Clockwork, Crypt Fiends, Reading is Fundamental & Sabbatum

Connect with me on Battlenet as Enceno#1753,
on Discord as Enceno#7514
or join our discord at (add https://) discord.gg/Qvn5gwA

2 Likes

Helros - Tauren Warrior

Hey all,

I played in Aftermath, Absolute, and Crypt Friends.

Some of the people I played with were: Pinoy, Psistealth, Truplaya, Milon, Jimbojin, Cookiecat, Cookiekitty, and many others. If you remember lmk here and we can reconnect.

Add, I do remember raiding with you!

2 Likes

Infinite, Colonial Space Marines.

Looking for whoever!

1 Like

Gren, Shaman Healer for Ascension (last form of the guild as far as I remember.

1 Like

Foredin here, Tauren Druid! I was the kid that pissed off Manituo by overhealing and threatening to take Finkle’s lava dredger if he didn’t pass T2 helm. Hah, Jimbojin would always ask me for innervate and I would say that I already used it but I was secretly 0/30/21 for flag running for Truplaya and Psi when they were going for HWL.

1 Like

Rexxardal, Orc, Rogue
LF lvl 60? warrior, troll i think, ran me through Razor dungeons and we’d hang around Xroads :smiley:

Nekrox - undead priest.
Guild: Forsaken Saviors

Would pvp mainly.

Who remebers Sirmight tho! Didnt play with the guy but he was a legend back then.

1 Like

Xeiko - Priest
Panda Express (PVP Only)

Wow. I’d forgotten about Mick’s guild. This is Thayon I played and UD Warrior among other things. You’re not the guy who leveled up with us when I was still playing my Dwarf Hunter are you?

Aphroditi - Mage
Fumez - Warrior
Deciding on Alliance or Horde. Looking to raid and pvp. I’ve been inactive for many years but looking to play again/join a guild.
Guilds: G Unit. Prometheus. Momentum, can’t remember…

1 Like

What up Xarcos! Remember raiding and dueling with you

Xtor, UD, Warlock
G Unit primarily
Really curious if Nalicar is coming back, those BGs were some of my best memories of vanilla