Destro or Ele for BGs?

Yeah ok lets talk about retail achievements in TBCC that makes sense. I havent played a retail expansion seriously since Wotlk.

I’m well over 100k lifetime honor kills, Conqueror, and was only missing a few achievements for Battlemaster.

I wont argue that I dont have a high arena rating but thats because I don’t enjoy it and never applied myself to it. Nevertheless when someone has to resort to armor shaming it means they have no real argument to be made.

Before I became a filthy PvE enhance raid logger, I was ele in classic and maintained rank 10 for months.

I’d do Destro in TBC, hands down.

If I was going to Shaman PvP now, I would be Resto.

I can’t wait for wotlk destro when they become healer-killers. I remember blowing up geared healers in a simple Chaos Bolt > Conflag > Shadowburn back in the day during a blanket spell lock.

Yeah we are literal nightmare fuel in wotlk. I used to kill geared players while wearing only t6 and off set epics.

1 Like

Theres no way either of you play Ele if you think we stand a ‘decent’ chance against rogues. Or you are fighting rogues who are literally drooling on the keyboard

i will rot you with dots you fire mage larper

You need to learn to read. I was clearly talking about affliction warlocks

It’s a l2p issue on your end.

1 Like

You aren’t quoting anyone in that post, but I will apologize and fix it

I’d look into Dremlock’s old stuff, that guy was the messiah of shaman PVP back in the day

No, but I was clearly responding to this:

Feel free to share your strat against rogues and how much resilence, HP and talent build your ele shaman has. I’ve PVPed as a shaman for years in retail and would love to hear your fix on my “L2P issue”

Because I will say it again, the rogue would have to be a drooling idiot to ever lose against an ele shaman 1v1.

I’m half tempted to level both, and prep them for wotlk. I wouldn’t mind playing both destro and ele in that gem of an expansion.

1 Like

and I will lol at you when Nether Protection procs and soulfire your face off.

The trick is to wear pvp gear and not t4 welfare pieces. Basic Ele pvp build etc… easy fight if you belt, but if no belt use NS to heal yourself… spam lightning shield and
Flameshock+searing totem, keep poison cleansing down. I bet you’re one of those ele’s who waste every global trying
to get away… you’re not getting away and you don’t need to. Also, you take no pushback with a rogue on you, start casting a heal at 80% health and force a kick, immediately use flameshock when kicked, if he doesn’t kick you healed yourself, great. It’s actually easier this season than next because rogues will have armour pen gear next season.

So are Destro locks just screwed vs melee in tbc? No chance of kiting via Aftermath daze or using succy to seduce > nuke cycle? I know they get WAY stronger in WOTLK with Backdraft haste, 100% daze on Conflag, Shadowflame snare, Demonic Portal, etc, but I figured maybe we could still manage in tbc since other classes don’t have all their wotlk tools yet like charge in combat and whatnot.

Ele is still better for unorganized pvp, especially random bg. Enhancement is actually stronger than it was in vanila.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.