Destro lock

It was you

That said delete warlock

Nah I just didn’t specify don’t know why I needed to, my point still stands regardless.

Youre delusional and frothing at the mouth, which is probably why youre hiding behind an alt.

No, demo, bm and any spec were not “not very far off” to ret, which illustrates just how ignorant you are.

Anyways, off to the trash bin of ignore with you.

Your bias is disgusting.

1 Like

im not denying destro is extremely strong here, but comparing it to pre-nerf ret paladin is silly. Frequent 3-4 ret paladins in shuffle lobbies above 3k mmr are not players ‘trying shiny new toys’.

ret paladin was s5 dk levels of broken, or that mop season with bm hunter/warr stampede. very few periods of WoW history where one spec somehow avoids any nerfs in PTR/beta and makes it live.

Observer is the most cracked ability in the game, and most the time when you go to kill it, it flies up to the heavens and blasts

1 Like

I feel like the comparison I draw is that destro and boomy kinda seem head and shoulders stronger than every other spec in the game the same way ret and demo did

Pre kicking whatever person tries to tell me every other spec should be brought in line with them it’s pretty hard to tell when I’m randomly gonna get hit with a 100k instant with absolutely no cds out

1 Like