Destro lock

Every time

2 Likes

Remembering what it was like to queue into Double Destro most of Legion & BFA S4:

I still have PTSD

3 Likes

Just needs sburn nerfed, chaos bolt buffed.

I’ve played a few rounds, don’t think destro is that horrifying. I main one myself, pillaring helps, i’ve found so far hunter, ww and fw to be the most annoying classes i’ve faced, demo too tbh. Pet specs shouldn’t be in pvp. :slight_smile:

Lmfao demo and destro were 2 specs that were right up there with them just not as bad. On top of that had ways to counter ret,
Maybe you’re new?.

destro / boomkin are 2x better than every other spec in the game

sub / fire / arcane / sp / ele / demo are all s+

1 Like

Week 1 ret paladins were not the end of season ret paladins.

I really miss the days when people had a main and didn’t reroll every tuning pass

2 Likes

destro base 650k hp, doesnt cast, does top damage.

1 Like

nah, destro is not near as strong as ret was… just insinuating that is utterly absurd for you to say

1 Like

they should have to choose between having good damage, good defensives, good self healing, good cc and high elf

1 Like

ftfy

ima have to disagree until I see 4 destros in one shuffle, and 5000+ games played in the last 24 hours being purely from destro with everythign else barely summing up to that

2 Likes

better nerf ww then

1 Like

Ret is dead in S2 so lol, keep seeing warlocks

1 Like

viable…what?

Its really not

1 Like

Yea Destros are a bit overtuned right now, def needs to tone down a bit.

so we’re just gonna act like the spec didn’t get an entire rework and people wanted to play it & try it out? On top of the spec being really strong. People act like when the new shiny toy comes out people don’t immediately huddle to it.

Ret was absolutely broken on a lvl thst had never been seen in WoW.

Stop trying to misinform, destro and rework ret on release arent even in the same universe.

1 Like

Who Tf was even talking about rework ret on release they literally were nerfed that same week and even then destro an demo werent far off. Destro is faceroll busted rn little warlock u can be delusional if u want to, but it’s okay y’all will get nerfed soon.