Deserter Debuff after being kicked from a already in-progress dungeon

I don’t know if this is supposed to happen or not so I’ll leave it in the support thread. I joined a random dungeon after sitting in que for maybe 10 minutes. It’s the dungeon in Hallowfall, and it was already in-progress. I haven’t been there before, and it didn’t spawn me in by my party, so I had to navigate my way to where they were. I got lost, and I guess they got tired of waiting for me to find my way to them and the booted me from the dungeon. Sucks, but it happens. Figured I’d just que for another dungeon, but i go to que again and for some reason I have a 30 minute deserter debuff. For what? Again, I not going to get mad at being kicked, but to get a deserter debuff for something I had no control over is a tad crazy. You guys have to fix this.

I know they are looking into some issues with dealing with leavers, but I don’t know if any of that went in yet.

For now, Danakka, I’d call it a potential bug and report it as such so QA can take a look.

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick response. Appreciate you for taking the time!

1 Like

Well Kaivax said this:

So it could be considered intentional? It may also cover votekicking since that gives the 30 minute debuff too.

3 Likes