Derek cinematic

I think you find the Bomb line funny because when we think of the word Bomb, we think of this:

Didn’t they already try that? Like, isn’t there a plaque or something hanging up in Orgrimmar now about Garrosh’s reign?

5 Likes

LOL omg your comment is on point but hilarious… Apparently Jeina is Blizz Poster Girl or the one in-charge of this story writing has a big preference crush on her! It made my day LMAO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Her new model looks really good thought… I’m impress how good the cinematic have gone …wish all content was as updated as this though, leveling up from 20 to 120 really shows a very painful difference…

Hope that by adding Classic this helps revisits the current WoW old zones and square looking cinematics and gets at least a face lift to look this good… to breath some new life into the Old stuff in Azeroth…

In this dark cleft, the true shadows of madness and vengeance took hold, and many faithful Orgrimmar citizens lost their lives.

Let us never forget the lessons that were learned in the siege of Orgrimmar.

Apart, we will fall. Together, we are Horde.

Oof…

Big oof…

13 Likes

So… plan B, eh? String around fingers?

10 Likes

cough Well … Christie Golden did mention on Twitter that she writes the dialogue for the cinematics. In fairness, though, that doesn’t mean she chooses the situations or who is going to be present.

Oh wow, I dint know such a big name was writing for Blizz! Nice! :exploding_head:

Honestly I have nothing against anyone its just story the way is going its so annoying… There more I see Jeina more I wish she was posses or was a Dread Lord in disguise trying to cause strife… I really miss old Jeina… the actual one is so arrogant and apparently no one in the “actual” Horde can even stand in equal footing to teach some humility to her arrogant constant displays of Invincible Ice Queen act. Sigh… might as well not pay attention to it… or as a PvE casual player it will drive me away from the game. :sweat_smile:

Well, I doubt she’ll be particularly torn about Baine when she learns that his first action after the BoD was to help out the woman who murdered Talanji’s father.

5 Likes

Really is a shame they didn’t give us another RP option to skip this quest or idk… have people who picked Sylvanas the first time do something other than kill people from their faction.

Unfortunately, i’m sure the writing team will invent a way to spin this around to being Sylvanas’ fault. Her amoral action in response to Jaina killing Rastakhan directly contributed to Baine betraying his own faction, but because he feels good about it, all is forgiven. But that ebul Sylvanas…

4 Likes

are the horde illiterate or something

“Life isn’t worth living if we cannot stay true to our nature”.

My eyes just rolled to the back of my head, this lore is written by the same people who share corny quotes on facebook.

3 Likes

you mean the ones that weirdly have minions in the post?

1 Like

Ah doubled check to be sure, yes he got up no problem. Sort of an anime cliche as you said. Thank you for clear up. It is ironic that it is kind of relieving that Sylvanas isn’t that powerful. Now if only the power disparity between the Horde and the Alliance can be solved.

1 Like

I’m not actually sure they do. I finally watched the reunion. It was wonderful.

And also showed the writers have absolutely no idea what they’re doing.

Burning of Teldrassil? Minor thing, happened ages ago, no big deal.

Battle of Dazarlor? Minor thing, happened ages ago, no big deal.

Theramore has been referenced more than Teldrassil has. All these scenes, that are supposed to awesome and climatic, are just coming across completely out of left field and unsatisfying, because they’re all happening in a vacuum it seems, comepletely detached from the story. Like Rexxar’s line about Jaina having killed too many (way before the Battle of Dazarlor).

“Is he the bomb this time?” was an awesome bit though, the whole scene was great.

8 Likes

My best guess is that since this is the second time this has happened, they’ve basically lost hope. Even if they deal with Sylvanas, how long until another genocidal maniac becomes Warchief?

The Horde has the same power structure that it did during the first and second war as well as the same power structure as the iron Horde from WOD. This problem is not going to go away.

1 Like

Zelling did, because Tidesage.

4 Likes

I actually did like that line. A pretty poignant reminder about what happened last time Baine tried to help Jaina.

(Well… about as much poignancy you’re going to get in a 2 minute WoW cinematic. It’s WoW, not FFXIV.)

2 Likes

Laura’s acting and Jaina’s eyes really sold it.

1 Like