Derek cinematic

8 Likes

Baine stole Sylvanas’ unique capital ship? That probably pisses her off more than losing some watery tart.

Also it’s nice to see Blizz managed to get another Jaina cinema into this expansion. I was worried that the 15 others wouldn’t be enough.

76 Likes

Well, that was sad. Also, I can appreciate the model more in action as it doesn’t go out of the way to make it look good.

2 Likes

The Swift Vengeance. They later give it to some pirates and make sure the Horde recovers it.

So they can create a special cinematic for this scene, but couldn’t for when they imprison Baine? C’mon blizzard…

7 Likes

Yeah, that knife strapped to his back? That’s going straight into a Proudmoore!

9 Likes

I still find his change of model to be completely silly.

“Come one, Derek! It’s time for you to join that Alliance! Let’s trade those bones in for some meaty calves!”

20 Likes

how, he can’t return home, and we know jaina survives taking him to calia because she appears in 8.2, it might go into a menethil, but most the proudmoores are at a safe distance

1 Like

I’m just not personally a big fan of the bone elbows and knees in the first place. So endemic is this tailoring problem, no one can solve it.

2 Likes

“I return home, to take what solace I can in my family.” - Baine

Must be nice to have both a home and a family that aren’t a pile of ash. GTFO, ya overgrown steak. :unamused:

16 Likes

That and Rastakhan’s funeral are not the kind of moments that deserve the cinema treatment. I mean come on, it’s not like they are JAINA PROUDMOORE, heroine of the Alliance.

As of War Crimes at least…he had no family. Who the heck he is talking about?

Also, how did Baine pilot that ship solo?

38 Likes

i think he is talking about his horde

1 Like

i liked it.

but i bet that many people will not be happy with it.

7 Likes

“The Horde has a sickness in it.”

They perfectly nailed how the Horde feels in BFA.

43 Likes

A sickness called bad writing

90 Likes

It was good. Don’t get why the arrest of Bane isn’t given an actual cutscene either, but this was good.

Not sure enough to make me log in and actually finish the war campaign tho.

Kill horde soldiers and steal Sylvanas’s personal ship to return Derek to Jaina? Baine you are lucky you just prison time.

29 Likes

QFT. The writing for horde continues to be abyssmal.

28 Likes

Just thinking that I’ll have to work with Baine for him to crawl like a worm to Jaina’s feet makes me angry.

23 Likes

Human Potential isn’t limited to the story, it extends to cinematics as well.

19 Likes