Demonic Fel Tinker class showcase. Illidari step aside! There is a new edge in town. šŸ˜ˆ

ā€œMy heart is filled with chaos.ā€

:sob:

Who hurt this Gnome?

The legion big time. These guys come from an alternate reality in which the legion actually won and destroyed Azeroth. So all of Azeroth looks like the outland. Not only this, but their own kind had betrayed them and shunned them for dabbling with fel tech. They also called the Heartshattered because they replace their hearts with highly advanced mechanical hearts of fel capable of binding demon souls. Similar to the thing Illidari do with their eyes. Iā€™ll be making a lore video about this in the future. It will be really interesting.

1 Like

I keep finding new details that I love, like the glowing circuit board face and body tattoos on the gnome!

Haha, classic goblin. This would be cool!

:open_mouth: Wow, this sounds very interestingā€¦

1 Like

I am also planning a custom options video, class mounts, female goblin and male gnome models and a full voice lines video. Iā€™ll need to do all of these so I have the assets ready for a machinima first. So if you think you have any ideas for the said things, Iā€™d love to hear them. Coming up with ideas can actually be one of the most tricky parts.

it would be cool if the goblin had horns that started out liked regular horns and then transitioned into blow torches kinda

Haha, classic goblin. This would be cool!

mecha demon forms

:open_mouth: Wow, this sounds very interestingā€¦

These were originally going to be the demon forms. However, I tought it would be cooler to have these as base and go with something more akin to a robotic transformation.

1 Like

Just awesomesauce, little one. <3

2 Likes

Super edge

1 Like

The edgiest of course in the near finite multiverses.:sunglasses:

Edge folded over one million times to better destroy gaijin.

1 Like

恫恻悓恔 ćŸć¹ć¾ć›ć‚“ 恋!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I keep finding new details that I love, like the glowing circuit board face and body tattoos on the gnome!

You can tell I put a lot of love into the models. These are after all supposed to be heroic models representing major racial leaders. Youā€™ll probably also notice some flaws if you look very closely too. As my skills improve, stuff like that will be sorted out.

I think I am going to construct the female goblin and male gnome models next. Before I can start on a machinema I need to get a number of core things done so I can make it a good one. Such things include:

1. Female goblin and male gnome model.
  2. With variations and custom options.
  3. More voice lines.
  4. A lot more background assets.
  5. Class mounts would be nice.
  6. I should probably finish the second round of abilities and the 3rd spec.

All of which I think is doable. It will take some time, and effort no doubt. Very doable though.

1 Like

Looking forward to your additions! Iā€™m sure it will be lovely. I play female goblins myself so itā€™ll be fun to see.

2 Likes

Trying to read it without laughing, all I could think of was the edgy sonic/furry fan stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/X1bTzID.png

The work on those models is really impressive though.

2 Likes

Super cool!! Iā€™m impressed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying to read it without laughing, all I could think of was the edgy sonic/furry fan stuff.

Ah yes. The sonic fandom never ceases to disappoint in that regards. I think when you have a racial leader named Hellion Doomsaw, its bound to get edgy like that. Especially when you throw few magic and deadly tech into the mix.

Iā€™ll be making a lore video and machine in the future. It will probably be much easier to understand.

The work on those models is really impressive though.

Thank you. :green_heart: I took my time with them. Trying to get them just right. Currently am working on the female goblin and male gnome model. Iā€™ll need those done before I attempt any machinema.

Ah jeez, Sonic Fandom can be the worst sometimes.

Never gonna happen

What may happen though is a tinker class. Plus I non the less do think this would have been really cool if it was a class for legion. Fel Tinkers are known to exist in lore. Most commonly by Moā€™arg and Ganā€™arg. Problem with both of those guys though is that each come from the Twisting Nether.

Holy cow! I so much would have rathered have these to demon hunters. These are amazing. Or even rather both.

I can only imagine that fel tinkering these days would be met with a lot of scorn, since it wouldnā€™t be near as tolerated with the Legion defeated.

As is the case with warlocks and demon hunters, both still aid their factions and dabble with fel magic. Keep in mind that these Goblins and gnomes come from an entirely different dimension. One in which the legion succeeded and destroyed Azeroth. And in this world Azeroth looks like the outland. Now that plot is that events happen in a different timeline. The way they would end up joining is that by a later timeline their dimension begins to get unstable and they will die if they donā€™t travel to he main timeline. Along with this, the increasing presence of the void becomes a looming threat. They have shifted their focus towards fighting this increasing threat and one of the specs I havenā€™t showed yet has void creature fighting capabilities in it.