Demon Hunters are too strong

OK. Then locks, monks, moonkin shammy also needs to be nerf ad well since they also doing insane damage as well.

Yes. Also shaman did get the nerf hammer. I think shaman shouldn’t have gotten the talent that made their idiotic 10 MSW one-shots possible.

Not enough they need a good 25% damage need and healing done across all specs and talents. Since you know pre March is all the matters doesn’t matter that the game is balance around max level with old system from all previous being disable.

Yes, nerf DH. We finally agree on something.

The talent system alone prevents any balancing existing with Shadowlands systems. Since we’re still in Shadowlands content, the gear that is still supposed to work in that content gasp still works.

This literally matters for, what, two weeks + change? Nobody gives a damn. You’re not setting any records anybody cares about in two weeks and none of the prepatch shenanigans will matter to anybody, including you, in two weeks.

If it does matter to you, don’t play I guess? I’ve got plenty of beef with Blizzard, but I’d rather they put development time into what matters long-term (the expansion coming out in two weeks + two days) than the thing gone in two weeks.

Kapiche?

Yup and everyone other class and spec needs a 50% damage and healing nerf. Coz per patch is all that matters right.

Aside from the insane amount of value per cooldown they have vs other classes, they have far too much leech right now that makes them too tanky. 20+% in metamorphosis and even more from the hunt on cooldown. Between that and blur it seems impossible for any other melee to go toe to toe with a DH right now.

This thread might, but dh dominance in pvp wont be going anywhere.

Oo fury
That op class that my toddler can achieve gladiator with?

Ok…

DH hasn’t been dominant in PvP for a long time. Out of the 1000 entries on the 3v3 ladder, only like 40 DHs exist.

DH’s performance right now (during Pre-Patch) is solely because of a legendary.

3 Likes

No, it isnt. Thats only one build for dh.

Dh has been a pretty easy class since it released. There is nothing wrong with that, it was kinda the point. Easy to play, flashy just an enjoyable specc.

I would think the complaint is more how little it has changed.

Sap breaks on damage.

DH is so OP right now it’s silly. I am not sure what Blizzard is seeing, or why they are allowing it to continue, but its beyond silly at this point. I would love to see a response from a Dev.

Are you going to post it or…?

Why would I? I don’t want to see anymore dhs.

Read through your talent page if you want to see other builds.

That just tells me you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m definitely not playing my dh right now.

IDK moonkin seems pretty OP 45k upward in trash pulls and over 29k damage on boss.

The amount of disgusting /spit worthy copium in this post is the reason why I have lost faith in humanity. You obviously have never stepped foot into an arena or BG because it really shows with you complete lack of self awareness and ignorance of your post. The fact that you think DH is not JUST as busted at 70 is mind blowing to me. You obviously weren’t skilled enough to be selected for the Beta because then you might actually have a clue to the state of YOUR OWN CLASS in Beta. No it’s not “JUST A LEGENDARY”. It’s the entire damage output of your class as a whole in PvP. I don’t even think a flat 50% damage nerf to all abilities in PvP would bring DHs in line with other classes. Do not ever respond again with this nonsense.