Demon hunters and NPCS in world pvp

Do you guys think that the purple orbs or whatever they are should spawn during world pvp. It pretty much makes demon hunters unkillable. (aka They would never die in towns because of the guards.)

I mean its a passive heal by just doing normal damage.

If there was an actual fix to the ability in general, I wouldn’t want it removed outright though. Maybe if the orbs only gave back demonic power instead of both.

After leveling A demon hunter it became clear that they’re basically useless outside of meta but these orbs contribute a lot and work even without meta.
Yes, meta is a crazy bursts that lasts like 50seconds but imagine if any other class in the game had passive healing like those orbs.

It might have been an overlook on blizzards part letting them give back health

1. No non-hybrid class should have self healing.
  2. Nerf DH
  3. Refer to one and two.
6 Likes

The fact that they can kill grey mobs to get them from 30% health back to full ad nauseam is not OK.

4 Likes
  • Should only work on equal level mobs
  • Leech should be halved
5 Likes

Just revert game pre wod.

1 Like

Demon Hunters are perfectly fine. The leech and orbs are part of the class just like how druids can’t be netted while on the ground in flight form. Blizzard didn’t overlook this. It is working as intended.

2 Likes

So true – a major part of DH is leech and orbs as they are part of the class.

Also the druid net thing… ITS Bugged and needs to be fixed. Druids should be able to be netted even if on the ground.

That’s part of using WPvP terrain/mobs to your advantage imo. If you react fast enough or predict when they’re going to go for a mob kill pretty much every class has ranged abilities to kill the mobs before they can. If you have any leech yourself you’ll get a heal too and the DH wastes mobility going for the mob. Win-Win if you pull it off. Also pretty sure they need to be in melee range to chaos strike leech fullheal as I don’t think throw glaive does enough damage even on legacy mobs to heal for much so this gives you even more room to react

1 Like

While I agree with using WPvP terrain/mobs to your advantage, some situations you just can’t counter. For instance, if the DH or someone with Leech is in a low level town, you can’t kill the NPCs around because they’re part of your faction. They’re the only ones who can kill them for leech. There’s no counter to that.

In Shadowlands it might change though? Not sure how legacy mobs will scale since we’re level 50-60 again.

LOL love it when the op class tries to claim they arent op. you’ll be the first one to hop on the fotm in shadowlands