Demo Lock/Unholy DK LF Raiding Guild

Old Wow player coming back to the game and currently looking for a Raiding guild to play with.

I don’t have logs to share ATM and my current experience with Dragon Flight is very low Raid Wise.

Currently have every Class to 70 Mostly Main Enh shaman Since Classic wow 2004. Looking to play Demo Lock or Unholy DK in TWW. Open to other classes too.

I am free most Nights to raid.

Battle Tag is Wolfmanes#1495

1 Like

Afterwork Looters is recruiting for War Within! We are on Stormrage and our raid nights are Tuesday 8PM EST. Add me on discord so we can talk more about the guild! Discord- bolstridge_

Hi Erebus,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time. We are looking for a final few regulars for our mythic progression team.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic and Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hi Erebus,

Does raiding Fri and Sat from 10pm EST to 1am EST work for you? We are looking for solid and consistent DPS to join our roster. If you are interested my battletag is vcronwen#1282.

Hi! My guild Okay Game is currently recruiting all dps. We are home based on Illidan and raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST, focusing on getting AOTC and doing keys. If interested, add kitt5375 on discord or kittannae#1956 on bnet!

I’m looking for all roles and classes to raid in TWW. Semi hardcore, mostly chill, looking for progression and shooting for AOTC. Brand new guild. Only three members right now, so starting fresh. Plan to raid Wednesday and Sunday from 7-10pm PST. Interested?

Mmoargynn#1987 on bnet
Mmoargynn on discord

Hello! Will send over a friend request but here is info about my guild (Crimson Lances Dalaran) has been around since 2018, we are a social guild which likes to get stuff done together, either it be old or new content of raids/achievements/Mythic+. Mostly active during the night, some people during the day.

We have a weekly casual raid for s4 onwards doing normal/lfr on wednesdays to allow people to learn the raid. You can also push for AOTC in raid with our progression team i We have gotten AOTC every tier since BFA (thurs/sat 8-11pm est).
We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc. We also understand real life can have its downside or just get busy days, real life will always come first!. We are just here to have fun and make new friends.
katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord

Hello!
No Accountability was founded 6-23-24 with the intentions on AOTC every season and a heavy emphasis on Mythic+. We will also do some Mythic progression after AOTC.

Raid times 8-11EST FRI/SAT

This is a brand new Guild so please keep that in mind before wanting to join to just leave, its a building process <3
Non elitist.
Rather your brand new to the game or a returning player all are welcomed

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

-Open to all : Still looking for Healers & Dps

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

If you play everyday like me and want ppl to play with and talk to the GM on discord.
Discord @ inosuke94
Bnet @ SmokeyDaTree#11688

Hey, Wolfmanes,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific.
A consistent dps would be a great addition to our team–hit me up if any of this sounds good to you: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

We raid Saturday/Sunday 6-8:30 PST
We are currently recruiting afew more healers/dps for my guild. We achieve AotC in a pretty quick timeframe while maintaining a laidback enviroment. S1 7 weeks, S2 5 weeks, S3 4 weeks. After we get AotC we cut back to one day a week. During the season we have multiple M+ groups running frequently.

Add me on bnet if you have more questions Zurgilz#1715

welcome back to the game :slight_smile: would be interested in chatting if times/days work for you, hit me up if so. thanks!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

A bunch of us came back at the end of season. We progressed into Mythic Raids already. I added you on BN. Lets chat some more.

Greetings Erebus!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey!

Take a look: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

we are an AOTC focuses guild so we run normal/heroic weekly, we farm M+ content during the week and push keys for higher rewards.

our raid times are 1-4pm est sat/sun

discord is castle8894 add me if your interested

Hi Erebus! Welcome back to the insanity.
You did not mention what type of raiding you were looking for so if you are looking for Mythic raiding and we look like a fit feel free to contact us. We do also have fill in positions for Mythic as well as weekday aotc heroic raid which is on Wednesdays.

We would be interested in adding another warlock to our team. Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. I’ll leave a link to our guild spam below, and if you’re interested you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on disc at Fenrirulv.

< Group hug > [H] [Area-52] is a new guild, currently recruiting to establish a roster for TWW. Our goal is to provide a fun yet focused raid environment aiding the team in steady progression while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. In addition, we also aim to foster a M+ community within the guild as many of us are moderately focused on M+ content.

Raid days/times:

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST [6:30pm - 9:30pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: CLOSED

Melee DPS: OPEN [High priority: Warrior/Rogue/DH]

Ranged DPS: Open; [High priority: Hunter/Warlock/Mage]

Healers: Open; [High priority:  Holy Paladin/MW monk]

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact the following:

Guildmaster: [Ivaedra]
Discord: ivaedra (preferred method) // Bnet: Vae#11586

Hi Erëbüs,

We might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

3 raid teams to choose from whichever time works best for you. We are not asking anyone to raid all 3 teams

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar