Delves so far

There are abilities though. Some are tied to stories, some are buffs from rares, and a lot of it is tied to Brann.

Do most of them need work to actually feel good and not be mediocre? Yeah kinda (double jump mushroom in particular) shredder suit spawn is good if it actually works. The potion buffs I cam barely tell I have half the time

Brann is a sticking point because his AI is a crapshoot, half his curios are kinda useless, and they nerfed other ones already.

But to say there isnt anything or anything fun when you get devilsaur spawns that fear things in place, jumping monkey that buffs you, it feels like you havent done delves

Are there any plans for more followers?

S2 yeah all they said is that its not Brann

1 Like

opinions are subjective. and imo, again,

i am comparing this to the next closest thing to solo content in previous years aka torghast. which was miles ahead of delves, even without gear dropping.

i get that some people hated torghast. but i loved it. and if it had dropped heroic or even mythic quality gear and had even higher difficulties. then torghast would have been the single most greatest feature ever added to this game in its 20 year history.

still not sure I fully understand them.

i just hit 80 via campaign (not done yet) and lots of gathering. I have done maybe 5 or so delves. they are okay so far. not sure why we are capped at tier 3. it isn’t as if tier 3 is a challenge, at least not for a tank spec.

we’ll see how they go.

delves slop…

My understanding is that each new season will see Brann replaced with a new companion.

1 Like

I’ve done a couple and enjoyed them. They aren’t crazy fun, but the affixes did make me think a bit. Gives me corrupted visions vibes from S4 BfA and I LOVED those.

Looking forward to end game level delves.

1 Like

im ready for tier 4 and beyond

I think devles are fun. I’ve done 2 so far, easy mode and the tier 2 mode.

This is the best thing, too. Short and sweet and to the point.

Agree OP. But it’s enough for the rest of the folk to like them.

I was hoping more from them and even how they sold it but a let down as per usual.

Can you get gear from the vault if all you do is delves and maybe a follower dg or two?

I don’t think that follower dungeons (which I also like) contribute towards the Vault.

I don’t really know how the Vault will work for Delves but I would think that they award gear based on your highest tiered Delves for the week… and I would assume that there will be a minimum number of Delves that you need to do to qualify.

I am not sure if any of that has been published yet, but I will look into it when it starts up.

1 Like

Tyvm. I’ll be checking on that, too. Meantime I guess I could run lfr/lfd.

I like them really pretty easy so far at lvl 3 tho

Brann needs work. I’ve seen better ai back in Island Scenarios (BFA). I spend more time healing HIM than doing anything else.

I have done 1-3 and they seemed fine. Was a little concerned about the difficulty when I nearly died on 3 then I looked it up on wowhead and apparently there’s a recommended level and I am very very far off lol So I feel better now

There’s some work I’d like done but overall its fine. I will do more of them once I finish the spider zone which I just reached.

i will be doing them a lot. they are designed for someone like me.

1 Like

delves are really disappointing even islands were better and I hated those

kinda a lame system, it’s like blizz knows ppl will be unsubbing once they see how small the expansion is

Pretty pointless right now, but I’ll be spending time in there when we’re allowed to progress it :slight_smile: