Delves or Dumpster Fire? You had one job

Autos arent avoidable. My boomy gets destroyed by any mob now…

1 Like

what Ilevel is your boomy, level of your brann, and the recommended ilevel of the delve your attempting.

This isnt the problem for most. People are meeting the item level “recommendations” and getting destroyed because of damage in delves being WAY overtuned.

3 Likes

Dunno why people keep comparing to Torg when they aren’t remotely similar outside of being soloable.

If overtuned they will be fixed, but it’s difficult to believe thats the issue when they are being completed by every class.

Check again. Only in the mines have I visited this being the case where you can actually interrupt a key ability that is casted on rotation where melee can kick it. Shadowpriest with 45cd cooldown? Hah. Can’t stun it either. Only in mines does it feel like it was tested.

Spider trash that is grouped up with un-kickable casts you have to stun. Oh your stun has a CD? Goodluck cause there’s 4 enemies with it. I am using AoE Blind, Cheap shots, Saps, Kidney, Kick, Cloak, Vanish, Evasion, etc buffered to maintain something available at all times and still suddenly my cheat death is activated and poof. I’m not a gimp, tyvm.

White hits alone needing to be staggered between my stuns so i only take maybe 1 at a time every 5 secs so I can get some healing/bandage/potion pop …? C’mon dude… You’re not REALLY defending this, are you?

I’m in 600 ilvl gear. This stuff is recommended FOR me. Yet it’s definitely not DESIGNED for me. Like on the real dude, stop.

2 Likes

I don’t know who these people are but I’m perfectly able to run them on a dps class at recommended levels.

As to healers and tanks well yeah that’ll take time you don’t run palace of the dead for example as a healer well unless your crazy. It’s nice that wow gives an option, but yeah I’d imagine that’ll take time to really balance. That said you shouldn’t be struggling on 5s for an example as healer.

Play at the tier that’s appropriate for you til you can handle more. Wasn’t really designed for every single player to be running t8+ 3 days in. Anyways I can’t wait to get some delves in tonight.

What am I suppose to believe when there is evidence of completion and we know that forums isn’t the most trust worthy when it comes to being honest about skill level and difficulty? As stated before, If there is an issue Blizzard will address it with a tuning pass, but until then I can only assume its a player caused issue.

Ok :joy:

You mean the content we do to get the keys to do the delves? Yeah, you’re right. It’s not the only content. Man, move along.

I agree, allot of people post just whatever they can parrot. Though when you see this massive of a response, photos, videos, etc. of the problem and players consistently mentioning their methods … I mean… :person_shrugging: seems apparent to me this got botched pretty badly.

1 Like

I am 598 on my boomy, doing 8s. My brann is lvl 36 i think. Hes capped at 38.

if it doesnt matter in 3-4 weeks why did they release T8 before mythic+ and raid mythic lol. That defeats the entire purpose of releasing them now