Delves or Dumpster Fire? You had one job

That’s all some of these white knights tell you. Any time we come with a reasonable complaint, they just say “you want things handed to you”.

It’s a game, not my job. I don’t need to spend 10 hours wiping to maybe get the RNG gods to smile at me and give me a piece of gear that is lower ilvl than what was requested to get in the instance.

I swear some people just love seeing others angry or frustrated.

8 Likes

Yep I pay the same subscription fee as them I deserve to atleast have my opinions heard without being shouted down because people dont like how i play when it doesnt affect them.

Now if it actually leads to anything is a whole other issue.

Edit: Ive also run outta likes or Id upvote you. Blizzard even timegates likes now!!!

Up too late edit: Are we sure Obama’s the one who took all the jobs? Are we sure it wasnt Blizz?

3 Likes

I ran into this guy on T8 and he hit me for 2 mill PER tick lol? gj blizz

1 Like

i wish more people knew what a skinner box is, people should google it. its good information.

they are doing this to you and us to try and see what people will accept. they push you as far as you will go to see if you keep playing and keep paying them for punishing you.

if you keep playing and paying, they will keep doing it. and maybe even punish you more to see what they can get away with.

1 Like

lmao too funny. i imagine your brain at that moment

they are doing a lot of stuff they aint telling

Right this guy gets it.

You have like 5 months to go.

I’m sure like a 3-4 weeks from now none of this will be a problem.

Plus if it’s to hard you just go back a rank til you’re ready. Spend your stones upgrade and you step up.

Pushing us in M+. People were actually enjoying delves and using the feature as legit end game content. Can’t have that. Gotta stoke Ion’s ego and make us raid or do M+

2 Likes

Nobody will be around anymore. Enjoy your elitism

2 Likes

Elitism ? You dont intend to play til the next expansion?

I’m confused?

It’s an mmo you’re supposed to be roped in for long periods. As it’s typically like the only game you play of its type.

So I mean I typically only play ff14 or wow and then maybe some overwatch or games with friends.

If it didn’t provide long enough of a challenge what exactly would I be doing 6 weeks from now?

Are you suggesting I quit the game and play another mmo like Yoshi P says?

Yoshi-P’s idea of “just take a break or play another MMO” sounds good in theory, but it’s problematic for the MMO community as a whole for a few reasons. MMOs thrive on their player bases being engaged and active. Do you have any idea how bad the content drought’s are in ff14 wow overall is far superior.

So yes they should make things take an appropriate amount of time til new content is available.

No one would go back to delves when m+ is open. Also gives better gear than delves

Well not everyone will run m+ nor wants to.

Ideally this eventually becomes a full fledged alternative that maybe is slightly behind.

Nobody is going to be around :man_shrugging: . Solo content came out and was enjoyable. Now solo content is not enjoyable. They even stated they nerf’d damage in solo delves, turns out to be untrue. If anything, it is the opposite. Why would I play a job for a video game instead of a video game where me and my buddy can just jump on, do some professions or whatever while running some little delves and being able to have fun… Instead now we either

A) go solo and cheese some things to keep progressing our gear
B) Go duo and beat our heads against a cement wall, building stress and frustration
C) Go play an MMO that doesn’t do this to us.

Hmm… C seems like it’s going to be the most commonly decided choice. If not an MMO, then another game entirely. I don’t think you udnerstand that this whole elitism nonsense you are hoping for or whatever is not what keeps the money coming in.

It’s what makes it leave.

2 Likes

Cant really be an alternative when you need gear in the first place to even do them. And if you arent getting them from delves, m+ is really the only option if u dont raid.

Fun detected. Can’t let casuals enjoy the game, the game has to be balanced around no lifers… sigh I absolutely regret buying back into retail.

4 Likes

The content was always advertised as challenging progression content for single player and small group orientated players. It was never to my recall promised to be a cakewalk.

1 Like

Challenging is mechanics. Not damage that is twice your hp pool :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

thats hyperbole, there is evidence out there of every class completing these. Only thing doing that much damage is actual avoidable damage.

1 Like

I’ve played nearly 100 MMOs nearly all of them with a sizeable playerbase have those issues.

Sounds like many people just don’t really like MMOs yet they play it. You have a two year content cycle all content should basically last til the next content patch.

As to the other guy you can perfectly run lower tier delves while upgrading to reach the next tier of delves and all delves have a recommended ilvl at or lower then what can be achieved by upgrading lower tier delve gear.

Delves are not intended to be the only content you run. There’s other methods to gear solo. Ideally you take part in every available routes but I guess if you purely wanted to delve it would take longer.

Yep they are dead til they get tuned correctly.

1 Like