Delves incentivize group play

So basically you’re mad that people can do delves in groups and can do them faster than you as a solo player while also being able to do content that you can’t or won’t engage with because it’s group content?

Is that what I’m getting from this? Because if you are doing it for the solo content, why do you care what other players are doing?

So I can get through the main campaign and queue for heroic dungeons with iLvl 564 gear? or M0 dungeons? Or raids? Or M+?

1 Like

Heres what I tell my 5 year old. “you get what you get and you dont throw a fit”

You may not have asked for delves to be able to be done in a group but thats what you got.

Theres no ladder so the amount of time it takes doesnt matter. Its torghast 2.0

time to whip it out and see whos is longer?

Nah, though they are whining a bit too much.

The ones that keep deflecting around issues of balancing and difficulty though are those that want to keep the faster AND less punishing joke with a decent group (as in players can find their kick button and defensive) option as an 'extra free loot / extra vault row ’ option at the start of the season.

Delves don’t need to be solo only, and the time difference to complete shouldn’t matter too much (though solo shouldn’t be significantly longer), but they do need to be balanced for the rewards whether solo or in a group.

And right now (unless they have pushed more hotfixes) they are too easy for small parties given the loot that drops and when compared to solo and M0.

2 Likes

You are not punished for playing solo. There’s no mechanic or puzzle that requires group play. You have Bran where you can pick Tank, DPS, or Healer.

Plenty of people, including myself, are able to clear it solo without issue. The problem is you thinking you are better than you are.

1 Like

Show me on the table how someone soloing a tier 8 delve will get less than a group clearing tier 8 delve. They don’t get more because they are limited to four a day and by how many keys they have personally.

Also hello, inefficient game player here, using my own personal build on a non-meta hero spec on a nonmeta class doing content just fine and even performing pretty well and soloing delves without dying.

You can actually do these cool solo things called world quests, rep grind, and craft some gear to be able to que heroics.

You cant que for m0 or raids so thats not even a valid question.

I don’t know what those tacted stipulations at the end are supposed to mean, but no. I’m not mad, I’m suggesting Blizzard create a solo meta route to gearing instead of doing the equivalency of adding a 40-man raid option to mythic+ when it’s supposed to be five man content.

Blizzard can do whatever they want. That’s their prerogative. I’m just providing feedback. A lot of people like myself resubscribed to this game after a long time thinking delves were that content. They’re clearly not, so it is what it is. Blizzard will just lose those players again.

2 Likes

Yeah. You and Brewa both. Which pains me to say Brewa was right. LOL

Deargodinheaven read everything and try to do so correctly. :woman_facepalming:t4:

Are all of you people incapable of comprehending that this is DAY TWO of an entire season and you will absolutely have better gear as time goes on??

Your solo open world ceiling is what comes from tier 8 Delves. That’s not where you start.

Geebus… :woman_facepalming:t4:

Its not even comparable.

Ill link my heroic logs if you want :smiley:

1 Like

Right so I am doing those things to… progress my iLvl… to unlock… MORE CONTENT ohhhhhh. So there’s iLvl gating to content!!! Weirrrrdd.

And I started playing in S4 of Dragonflight, you can’t expect me to be a dominant parser after playing for 2 months. Its ridiculous, this so toxic.

1 Like

lol, no need

1 Like

Once again:

No time limit, no affixes, solo, heroic raid gear.

Stop crying just because you are bad.

1 Like

Gonna need a citation on that.

Nope, you just arent good enough to skip it.

Considering you are playing the easiest spec in the game…

and they are soloable.

i’ve already done some tier 8s on my 580ish lock, solo, with no issues. knock off the hyperbole, it’s not winning anyone over to your argument.

They are clearly content that is meant for people to be able to play solo as well as in groups and let you gear up without having to do group content.

You come across as being mad that they aren’t solo exclusive, like blizzard should have said “Delves are a no friend zone.”

why would you want to clear what your pinnacle content day 1 is anyways? you do realize 8s are your max reward. a solo player complaining about this is like a m+ player complaining that they aren’t clearing 10-12s day 1 even though some are already.

1 Like

Go to the page for The War Within, look up new features, look up delves - Does it say soloing was intended?