Delves incentivize group play

I guess these people wanted content that locked out people who like group content. Talk about gatekeeping! this is MY PLAYGROUND! YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED!!!

1 Like

It’s almost like Blizzard finally accepted that they have to start building a solo route to gear progression, but can’t really bring themselves to do it.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand that I am talking to 5 different people and you are only talking to me.

2 Likes

Almost like Blizzard did build a solo route and solo players are literally crying because it takes them longer than those who group up. Even though solo players were begging for solo gearing even if it took longer than group play.

1 Like

The penultimate goal requires yo uto solo the last boss…

People can play it how they want.

What are you talking about? I can get Hero track gear, and tier sets just like the big boys and dont have to set foot in a mythic or raid

1 Like

I don’t think you understand that you were responding directly to me. Do you know how “reply” works?

You are only reading the replies I replied to you friend.

Just because I can solo normal dungeons doesn’t make it solo content either. It’s a five-man meta. There’s absolutely no reason to do it solo. So it’s not solo content.

Like if you could bring a five man party to mage tower, it wouldn’t be solo content. This is pretty straightforward.

3 Likes

Are all of you 13340 posts this salty? you should probably try relaxing more. count to 10 before you click reply

Like okay so mu final thought on this topic.
1.) Delves are not timed and there’s no reward for doing them faster.
2.) If you’re a solo player that wants to gear up solo… who cares if it takes you longer… who are you gearing for? You have more than enough time to get the delve AotC by going at your own pace.
3.) What does it matter if other people do a meta of multiple people if you’re a solo player… they are doing it to gear for … wait for it… group content. If you’re a solo player (Like myself) it doesn’t matter if that’s what they do lol.

So to close… I don’t think the OP is actually a solo player but a group player looking for an easy side gear up for their group play.

2 Likes

How much drugs are you on? You are literally incoherent.

This is literally cope. They built Bran where you can pick his role for the purpose of making it solo content. Just because it isn’t locked to just solo and stop groups from enter doesn’t mean it’s no longer solo content.

Wow so original. Glad to see more ad homs with nothing that actually addresses the topic.

The issue is, why do solo players have to grind longer and face tougher challenges just to be able to get the same rewards if they had grouped up? The scaling should be comparable whether you go in solo or in a group.

MMO elitists always clamor that more challenge should lead to better rewards, but here we have content that presents much greater challenges for the same rewards—even though we are not talking about solo players trying to solo dungeons or content meant for groups, we are talking about content that was advertised as an option for solo players.

The issue here is the scaling, and the MMO elitism that keeps rearing its ugly head.

3 Likes

well said, i think im done here as well.

2 Likes

Ok, it doesn’t seem you want to have a conversation about this topic and you are instead using this as an opportunity to be condescending so we can just drop it. I don’t have time for your bs.

2 Likes

You would be correct if it took the same amount of time for a group to do the content as it did a soloist. But it is by far a five-man meta. There’s no remote point to doing it solo other than novelty.

People want to play efficiently. It’s the same reason you don’t add 40 man raids to mythic plus content, trivializing it.

2 Likes

LOLLLLL This is hilarious. I’m the one who started with talking about the topic and you have dodged the entire time by bringing up completely irrelevant things and refusing to counter any of the arguments I stated.

You created this argument in your head and it doesn’t work. The two are not related. Just because it can be more efficient to do it as a group doesn’t mean it’s not solo content. The fact that Blizzard added Bran for Delves means it is for solo, but also accessible for groups.

1 Like

I did 4-5 solo and 6-8 today in a group. Have my vault full but will do more. It’s much easier as group content. I healed one and tanked the others. Made a group for the 7 that I healed. It’s much easier to do damage/tank them. This game will always be the path id least resistance. People will complain they can’t do them solo and that’s obv a lie. You can walk in solo all you want. They’re MUCH easier in a group though. My skill isn’t high enough to do them solo up higher. My best friend did some last night and did an 8 solo. She’s also a raider and M+er which seems to be what they’re balancing on. People who are awesome with mechanics. That’s not the average WQer. Solo my behind. lol

3 Likes

Group play decencitivizes itself quite well without delves.

Dungeons haven’t been “social spaces” since easily all the way back in Mists.

And they are, people solo the content up to ilevel616 gear. Just because groups have an easier time doesn’t make the content a non solo alternative.

2 Likes