Delves incentivize group play

I’m not a solo player, I was making an observation about the content AS a solo player.

1 Like

I am ilvl 600 from 2 days of bountiful T8 Delves.

I did them all as DPS and grouped with guild DK tank.

We had Brann as DPS.

I would put the difficulty of T8 inline with heroic dungeons, and the fact you get champ gear and hero in vault is ridiculous for how easy it is compared to M0 that gives vet gear.

EXACTLY. Thank you.

1 Like

Because anyone with common sense knows that mplus is a challenge mode with a ladder system. Like you arent even making a valid argument with such an absurd example.

But then I see your guild name and that explains everything.

Are you really going to double down on being so obtuse that you think delves being designed for 1-5 people is the same as 40 people in mplus which has a ladder system and title rewards?

In any shared online experience there’s a degree of competition. Just to stay in the middle of the herd is a goal for some.

But if you truly believe this, then you must also be in favor of allowing 40 man raids to trivialize M+. If you aren’t in favor of that, why? You’re not competing against them. So what if they can AFK and get the best gear in the game?

1 Like

SO what would you classify yourself as?

Are you capable of forming a single on-topic comment?

He cant play ret at a heroic level, I would assume no

1 Like

Yes groups make them easier. However, they’re also pretty easy to solo. Just solo’d a tier 7 and I’m technically under geared for it. It’s an MMO, any soloable content will be easier with a group. I’m a casual player btw, I’m the target audience for this.

Basically it just means content you cant queue for. Like VtK they leave the agency (and all the liability) in the players hands.
I suspect we will see Pre-made groups in the near future
“T8 Waterworks delve Big damage only! ilvl 600+”

1 Like

only in your mind. im not competing against anyone. unless we are talking AH sales

I’m not for or against it, since i don’t do raids or mythics. sounds like a false equivalency argument to me though.

1 Like

I am trying to see how people are competing in delves without a ladder system lol

1 Like

Lol, it takes a nimble brain to think outside of their own perspective. If you can’t that is your own limitation.

2 Likes

Tier 11 is required to be done on all delves to get at the season delve where you can get cosmetic rewards, a title, and if done solo a new form for your delver’s dirigible. Although yeah those things are kinda bragging rights just more than words

It’s clear that you are the one who is “limited”.

Y’all know you can use group finder, under custom, there is a delve section.

Take a look…

HUNDREDS of listings…

1 Like

How is it a false equivancy?
Also if you don’t mind mythic+ allowing 40 man raids to trivialize the content, then your opinion is discarded.

1 Like

Is this how you always talk to people? It seems to be self-limiting.

2 Likes

so you are competing against someone…?

You haven’t made a single rebuttal and try to deflect or bring up some completely off-topic tangent.