Delves could go one of two ways in season 2

My fear is they are going get a bright idea and start adding affixes.

1 Like

Evergreen means earning something like flying and never losing it in a new expac. It means not changing pet currencies just because some of us had time to save up. Heck when they made timewalking badges warbound I have 52k+.

I am shocked they let me have a use for them. It’s too little too late for me, my sub is up the day or two before the 20th anniversary event. I could resub and buy everything, that’s evergreen.

I think they’re sort of doing that with Zevrik showing up in higher tiers to empower some packs.

Perhaps next time whoever it I shows up at tier 5 to give the mobs haste, and shows up at tier 9 to summon little shadow orbs, you get the point

1 Like

I mean, technically Delves already have affixes, at least in their own way with the Zekvir stuff. But the numbers do not lie and Delves are widely popular, just not among the M+ who want end game already.

and im glad for you

i too want to see more xalatath feet

1 Like

They need to do this anyway. Without cutting the rewards even. T8 is just too low, and players are easily farming T8s and doing so much they’ve knocked out the “seasonal delve journey” less than a month after S1 kicked off.

8 levels is just too low, there should be at least twice that many, with whatever the highest gear will be for S2, coming out of the top delves. Zekvir being the “challenge mode” failed miserably, it was killed on Day 1 of S1 lol. Scrap that, and scale rewards to the highest delve tier, with the minibosses and whatever other difficulty players have beyond T8 now.

This pillar deserves challenging content and worthwhile rewards. Capping it at 8 was a softball first attempt, future iterations need to ramp up.

2 Likes

or they unsub. like i will.

7 Likes

so long as i can still have my 3/8 champion gear from tier 8…

Not sure how you got that from what I said. I won’t yuck another man’s yum, but feet are NOT even in my peripheral view when it comes to female anatomy… or villains for that matter.

Yeah, I said in another thread that nerfing delve loot is not going to drive me to M+ or raids, at all. I’ll either just accept lesser gear or unsubscribe.

5 Likes

They won’t cut the rewards of Delves, because that will only ensure that people stop doing them. Delves are supposed to be a form of end-game progression for solo players, if they can’t meaningfully progress, then people simply won’t do them.

They will likely add more difficulty levels to existing delves and new ones in whatever zone they add in the big .1 patch.

For M+ I expect they might reduce the difficulty of earlier keystones, not quite to the level it was in Dragonflight before Season 4, but somewhere in the middle, because that seems to be the big sticking point right now. That the ramp up of difficulty feels like you’re smashing face first into a cliff.

3 Likes

they were in the raid cinematic though. from your peripheral view to your focus view

and i just said that cause i really like feet

I think you missed my point. Then again, if S2 T8s are something like T11s are now, with non-skippable miniboss encounters and such challenges, then I think that would be okay.

1 Like

okay so you just want delve rewards nuked for tier 8

1 Like

I get 1 of 3 items every single time I run a delve. My dh same boat when he ran over 10 keys in one week and had 2 maps. Always the same 3 items ( I can buy keys). It’s to the point I don’t even want to waste the time on them because I really don’t need another trinket.

2 Likes

ANd its equally repeated that though they are not the same target audience, they hit a bullseye with the M+ crowed.

The driving factor of M+ players is generally to get better gear and loot. Delves allow players by pass a massive amount of the gearing process, and secure heroic gear vaults with very VERY little effort. Its an easy way to fish for heroic tier as well, which yes vault can give tier items.

So this idea that Delves are being primarily done by a single group of people is insane. M+ players and raiders, ate delves alive, because its let you bypass the entire normal and lower end key bracket completely.

There is a very good chance delves are going to get nerfed, not in level of gear, but the amount of gear and possibly the level of delve you need to do to unlock heroic items in the vault. Right now delves are so easy, and give out so much loot that I cant not see them reining it in.

more wishful thinking

so toxic

1 Like

OP recently had a topic saying they love the delves and was willing to cap the GV to 616 out on all 8 characters… I seriously doubt this is one of those topics.

That topic was pretty adorable lol.

1 Like

They should cut down the rewards both to promote mythic plus and raids but also to slow down gearing. I shouldn’t be almost full heroic this early in an expansion. I’m not that good of a player.

You mistake prediction as something im advocating for.

Im not saying i want it, im saying i expect it to happen.

Calm down not everyone on the forms is adversarial.

2 Likes