Delves are not too hard

They’re pretty easy for me, but I’ve only done them on Demo, which if you can’t do them on Demo then it’s absolutely a skill issue.

I do think it would be more difficult on say, a rogue or a mage. At least Rogues get a vanish here and there but I don’t see them having as easy a time as a paladin or a warlock.

1 Like

it’s kinda funny on my rogue when I kick the casters they melee hit harder than their spell casts so it’s actually better to NOT kick their spells for some of them. Delves are very wonky for none plate wearers honestly.

1 Like

You’re right there. So close.

“I only received a small loan of 10 million dollars but how come people are poor? They must not be working hard enough. “

1 Like

lol yeah i did and i see they was on of those peeps that did the delv diving right as they could.

I play a demon hunter tank and I am struggling on a t8
Here is me: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/daestalker/achievements/delves/the-war-within

For rogues, Delves can be kind of a sticking point because they have no self-healing that’s on par with Healing Surge or as frequent as Bloodthirst.

Second, for Outlaw (mostly), it’s their ‘optimal’ build. They need to Vanish in order to Crackshot Between the Eyes, but the problem is that Vanishing drops aggro and stops combat the moment it goes off. You can do Tricks of the Trade on Brann to sort of mitigate it, however, you’re most likely killing off your only source of decent healing when you do.

Third, for me, is that I play Trickster Outlaw. Trickster Outlaw loves Killing Spree. You know what Killing Spree does to the pirate that uses them? It kills them. Over and over. And Delves are full of frontal cones that Killing Spree LOVES to dump you into, like dipping an Oreo into acid…