Delves are not too hard

Delves aren’t too hard, they’re just not face roll. The difficulty level is just fine, people are upset because they’re having a hard time in content that they aren’t ready for either at a skill level, gear level, or both.

Please don’t nerf delves.

22 Likes

I think what class/spec you play also has a lot to do with it.

32 Likes

It’s more than just a ‘skill issue’. Not every spec or even class has the same utility kit. Delves can be pretty interrupt-heavy, so anyone that’s lacking in CC/interrupts is going to have a much harder time.

It also varies by delve, since they’re not all built the same either.

16 Likes

That’s where the group content option comes into play

2 Likes

If you’re struggling solo, finding a buddy or even a pug to run with will make a huge difference.

2 Likes

Tier 8 delves are tough but we are also lower than the recommended item level, so it really SHOULD feel tough.

4 Likes

The delve experience on a Paladin is massively different from other classes.

6 Likes

checks OP’s delve achievements to see how far they’ve progressed

Tone deaf, completely.

Delves easy, easy delves I do 11 get gud scrub. They were advertised as truly solo content with end game gear, people should not be forced to LFG a group of 5 to do the content. They lied. I cant stand people like this, its easy for you okay bro GG others are having a really hard time.

10 Likes

Ive only done up to lvl 5 and concur. I love the challenge. I know some classes are having issues

Sad Killing Spree noises

4 Likes

Solo def needs a nerf.

5 Likes

There’s a few things that are actually hilarious though… like the aoe on that big spider dude.

Is everyone doing Delves at the reccomended ILVL? Or are people just mad that they cant max it out 40 ilvls under the reccomended?

2 Likes

History repeats itself in Shadowlands Season 1 Paladins were saying the exact same about Choreghast.

3 Likes

Not necessary once Bran is high enough level. I take it slow to the bosses and make sure he holds all the agro and it’s cake. I don’t believe it was ever intended to be this way though.

You are just fanning flames. We get it, you don’t have problems with it but YOU are not EVERYONE.

1 Like

Nope. Cleared an 8 at 554 last night.

1 Like

At what Level of Delve? There’s a reason we have multiple Tiers.

1 Like

You haven’t done above a Tier 3. Of course you think they are easy.

7 Likes