Delves are awesome. What do you guys think?

For solo players like me, delves are one of the best features added to the game, on par with Dragonriding, no kidding.

I can’t take seriously people claiming Choreghast was better. It was not. Choreghast was just a long boring killing spree. In delves there are actual mechanics, and they’re all different and need different approaches. And best of all, THEY’RE FAST to complete and relatively easy to do.

I definitely want this to be an evergreen feature. Can’t wait for Midnight delves.

6 Likes

I like them for my lock, i cant wait to play the hardmode

1 Like

Got Brann to 15, no need to do another delve til S1 opens.
They’re fun the first time, but at this point I don’t know why players in S1 will do them more than once at whatever the highest difficulty they can manage, for the weekly loot.

Mechanics are too simple, and they’re not going to change until S2 at the earliest.

I think they’re pretty boring already kinda starting to dread going through them at this point, mini singleplayer dungeons around the world was a cool idea but they executed in the lamest way possible.

1 Like

What do you think will change when all that will happen is HP/DMG scaling?

They are alright, I can see myself doing them if I got no one to do M+ with or if I just want to log in and do something in WoW, but I don’t think I could ever use them as my main form of content. Doubly so that I find it somewhat tiring on mage. I never in any real danger of dying, but all the kiting around makes it more stressful than relaxing.

rewards need to remain relevant if they want ppl to do delves , keys chest help tho.

1 Like

Higher keys may have different mechanics you have to do? You are complaining about difficulty, but higher tiers will be MORE difficult.

1 Like

Source?

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying them when they don’t bug out. Hopefully the hotfixes are working though. Looking forward to doing all 13 and seeing where I can go in them.

I like the delves for now but I am a bit worried how they’ll scale in “challenge”. Don’t get me wrong I like a challenge but people seem to confuse the word challenge with tedious. At least we’ll get gear from them so that’s a huge plus in my book. I wouldn’t want to see dungeons being easier than delves at the end of the day.

I hate snoreghast, mage tower type of gameplay. if it’s not necessary, I will pass it. If i wanted this type gameplay I would play console.

1 Like

I am enjoying them so far, and when I came back to wow already in S4 of DF, I started playing the follower dungeons and really enjoy those, too! They could use some attention for pathing of the npc’s and sometimes they will do dumb stuff. I had a group that was repeatedly wiping to the frog boss, so I just left the dungeon and restarted it fresh, and then it was fine.

No source, but you can’t judge a whole game system by the base levels.

If there is nothing else new in the higher tiers, then I would agree with you.

I am hopeful even if I sound a bit naive.

1 Like

I did the one delve we had to for the campaign got a torghast power and vowed to never touch those things again.

I am having lots of fun with Delves. Tier 3 is right at the correct tuning for the iLvl and no rush to race through like an LFG always does. Chill, grab coffee when needed and just play.

2 Likes

delves are extremely boring they don’t modify your gameplay in any way, they are worse pandaria scenarios. Also at least with torghast you could just speed through and kill the floor boss and move on.

also the gimmicks are literally all the same, grab buff to overcome obstacle and kill trash until lame end boss fight. whether its light or breathing, its all the same resource management. Once you get it down, it becomes less of a challenge and more an inane chore.

Personally I hate delves, which is sad because I had such high hopes for them before we got our hands on them.

Fair enough, but delves were in beta.
If it didn’t change from then, don’t expect new mechanics.

1 Like