Delver's Reagents Tuning - October 9

Wax farming will still be profitable it just might not be 100-200k gold/day profitable.

Why do you need to swipe your CC for gold if they’re making all this stuff cheaper?

1 Like

Also if “Profession reagents that drop in Delves have recently been in lower supply than intended.” is the issue… Making trade in’s and reagent pouches cheaper helps… sure.

Seems to me they just need to actually try increasing delve drops. Delves were so fun in the beginning (like a treasure hunt), now all you “find” is Brann xp and chests at the end.

2 Likes

don’t forget the 6 gold :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well… At least my warlock can make the bread making the weapon enchants and sell for 20k stilll… Loosing more and more ways to make gold… I hope all prices go down too… Im constantly broke xD

People are so weird about economy crap. I bought a rank 3 weapon enchant yesterday for over 15k gold and if this change drops the cost for everyone buying afterwards, good. This mentality of “if I profit less, game ruined” is legitimately embarrassing. Things change, deal with it.

2 Likes

It’s embarrassing how obsessed folks are with the .1% increase you can get by spending 10x more on something being rank 3 instead of 2. I genuinely do not believe anyone is winning by shelling out absurd amounts of cash to buy slightly better gems and enchants, and if they think they need to to keep up, it’s likely they aren’t a good player in the first place.

sad times now 500g

Does anyone actually interact with the community or do you just let AI make these posts?

they def use AI lol

thank you blizzard, for, for not knowing what to do with an expensive reagent, and profitable for everyone and turning it into nothing, they don’t want us to have it, gold is the talk… crappy solution

[image]

Thankfully I am not one of those however Blizzard should not be able to effect the market on this level. I bet many people lost a bunch of gold trying to be flippers. Going from an average 8.5k down to 600 almost overnight is crazy.

think they want people to go back to buying wow tokens to sell for gold :slight_smile:

Help for doom stones when?

All my crafters are doing fine except my BS cause every patron order is over 10 due to all the sanctified alloy needed.

Price has dropped from 9k to 500g only reason to add to vendor was blizzard wants people to buy wow tokens to sell for gold instead of farm this like we have been, But I wont sell a wow token until its back up to 300k to 400k…i was getting 20+ boxes daily but now I def wont farm them anymore

1 Like

Where are you that null stone is 500g?

I literally loged in when I saw your comment, and I see them at 2k each.

That would have been me. :rofl:

I didn’t have many, and wasn’t hoarding them for any reason. I simply just forgot to put them up on the auction house for a couple of days. Lost about 60k gold. But i think i’ll live.

1 Like

I hadn’t seen a box for almost a month. Got 5 in the first couple of weeks, and nada since.

If you were selling them semi-regularly and keeping a small stock it’s no biggie. The people that have a large stock of profane tinderboxes (are screaming profanities ironically) and/or the items made with them… will feel the loss.

I’m excited I have way more freedom to actually craft with enchanting now though. It’s been a rough profession to hack through in it’s beta/gated state.

This didn’t really impact me because I’d been selling mine as I found them, but it does seem rather odd. Maybe it would have been better if Blizzard had announced this change sooner, rather than dropping it randomly as a virtually unannounced hotfix, especially since this was such a hot ticket item.

Something does seem a little fishy about it when you have other people on the forums saying they saw the prices of the items that now trade for the boxes spike up 10 minutes before the blue post was made.

2 Likes