Delver's Reagents Tuning - October 9

1k now and dropping

Thanks for doing this after I’ve blown pretty much all existing and questing gold from my main and the alts I’ve taken up to buy mats for crafted pieces because of the throttle on gear the past two months.

It’ll really help now.

lol 800g now

And the loud wailing of flippers was heard across the land … and it was glorious.

1 Like

LFM M+ 10, MUST HAVE 700+ FICO NO 525s!!!

2 Likes

If you going to do things like this you need to pull all items involved off the auction house. Not let the players that read this first get some massive gold influx. Anyone who had the other mats listed got screwed

1 Like

Demanding Blizzard safeguard your personal AH interests is very short sighted and selfish.

2 Likes

Soo ppl even use these Delves reagents?? :rofl:

I had nothing listed. So go away with your typical nonsense. If they pull items then that noone sees that 4g item sell and it’s now 300g but of course one guy bought 5000 at 4g and made a killing.

Not at all, the flippers got out of this with millions of gold. You could have bought all the old materials for dirt cheap and then resold them after the hotfix went live. In some cases for as much as 5000% profit.

For example, Viridian Charmcap went for ~2-3g before the hotfix. It nows sells for 135g. That’s 4500% profit.

Please Blizzard STOP killing the game. THANKS YOU!

Now why not go back and unbreak what was recently broke with time walking badges? It’s ridiculous the nerf to the old content and currency.

The ones holding the trade in materials made out well, but the ones holding the actual profane tinderboxes (and all materials made with them at a higher cost) will see their profits shrink to nothing.

I’m torn because I personally made out very well, it gives me an uneasy feeling of not trusting blizzard and how they implement changes though. I almost feel bad for people who lost lots of gold with this change too. In one swift move tinderboxes went from selling from around 6-10K a piece and as of this morning they’re worth 600G that’s pretty messed up.

3 Likes

Do you get mad every time something you purchase goes on sale after you purchase it?

1 Like

i don’t feel sorry for them. speculating is inherently risky. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. if you’re going to play markets, you have to plan for that kind of thing.

It wasn’t speculating - people were making alloys and enchants that required those to sell and paying 8k each for them. Now people can make alloys and enchants 7k gold cheaper. So legitimate crafters are going to have to sell at a loss.

1 Like

people buying/selling hundreds of profaned tinderboxes were absolutely speculating, even if they didn’t realize it.

yes, this caught ‘innocent’ people as well. i should have specified that i do feel for them.

I’m sorry, I was having trouble even making my “first crafts” due to the inflated costs of profane tinderboxes originally.

The crafting “systems” have had plenty of changes to them (especially in enchanting) that show lack of foresight as to how they should work and gating have negatively impacted things.

It’s not just the “market” players.

Anyone who has even used these for crafting and have created a stockpile of anything using them has seen the worth of the things they created drastically reduced.

I believe it’s a good change, but it should have probably been like this off the rip.

1 Like

RIP wax farming and Nightfall Sanctum lvl 1 runs

oh yes, 100%. no disagreement there. this was handled badly and too late, like many things have been.

1 Like