Delver's Reagents Tuning - October 9

ya glad i SOld mine before people saw this price is like 1,5k now and still dropping Sad sad times

not as much as it use to its 1.5k now

the trade in mats will shoot up though i got 15 or 16 oils for 8k for this

it wont last long people where doing it while PRICE for the box was high and now that its 1.5k and dropping people wont be buying anymore to flip for HIGH PROFIT i did my self bought 100 to buy from vendor and sold for 200k before it dropped to the 1.5k

Not like they were, which is for the better. I sold a few for more than 8K yesterday (thankfully). Anyone holding the bag on a lot of em is sol though.

It seems the market has leveled off and they’re worth around 1,800 and the other reagents are going for about 600 a piece. Word gets around fast.

I peeked at ringing deeps ingots this morning and they were going for 30-40G a piece… I thought my “stockpile” was worthless… until this…

i have 5 so i am good on these its the tinder boxes that i need for the purple alloy cores

Credit card is the new meta

3 Likes

It’s good for the game that the profaned tinderboxes are more accessible for sure. The way in which it was done lacks some polish though. For some reason I have an obscene amount of few of the trade in mats though so it’s evening out positively for me. If I was sitting on more profaned tinderboxes that I spent a ton of gold on… I’d be fairly upset though and feel the rug was pulled out a bit on this move.

So how about those Null Stones? Are you going to fix the availability on those yet?

1 Like

you joking right? they are already cheap and if your mining and picked the right tree you get them like crazy

As long as Whetstones require them, they will always be too expensive… I see little point in their continued pricing of around 3,000g… This in turn means R3 Whetstones cost around 700g to 900g…

Request denied.

My 90-second Nightfall Sanctum speedrun tech is dead!

This change saddens me, yeah they were expensive but easily farmable.

1 Like

9k to 1.3k was good run while it lasted

1 Like

Have you checked to make sure they’re dropping appropriately? I barely see any profession stuff from Delves.

1 Like

damn i was just about to get on that
guess ill stay with my lfr crystals until they f that lol

They could have just changed the item requirements so things actually required the other items too. I think there is like 1 item that needs Ringing Deeps Ingots…

lol glad i sold my excess supply

yep 1.2k is crazy seeing it was 9k

Somebody must have had insider information.

1 Like