Deleted by Writer (Mods please remove)

are you looking for a partner in wow?
why does this matter?

2 Likes

Weak bait is weak

I can’t add much beyond what you sort of mentioned on OP I know Wyrmrest would probably be the best choice imo just based off knowing several people w LGBTQ+ friendly guilds there! And I echo everyone in here mentioning to ask the question in the LGBTQ+ thread!

3 Likes

None of that is remotely childish. It’s simply information and frustration with how some people can act. I’ve heard such things happen before while on voice chat where people are teased about their voice. I can understand how that would be frustrating or disheartening.

The LGBTQ+ Lounge isn’t about advice on good servers for the content they do.

3 Likes

I’ll take “didn’t even read the OP” for 100, Alex.

11 Likes

It’s all unnecessary backstory that comes across as whiney. The whole post could have been condensed in to:
“ Hey I see proudmoore is the unofficial realm for Alphabet players, but it’s mainly alliance. Is there another realm like it in terms of community, but horde leaning? Thanks.”

4 Likes

I see the joke missed you. It’s ok. You’ll get there. lol.

3 Likes

Maybe you’re just not funny?

10 Likes

This comment says far more about you than it does about the OP’s post.

6 Likes

That’s very likely. It could also be that you’re easily offended when someone points out un-necessary threads. Either way, good luck out there.

3 Likes

I may be wrong but didn’t use to be unofficially whatever one was the French speaking one.

Totally coincidentally, and I am in no way making any inference about French speaking Canadians.

Just a coincidence

This was what I think I was told a long time ago as well, may not be the case now. As more players shifted to proudmore

“See, it’s funny because the OP came here expressing that they face harassment in-game over their identity, so I harassed them over their identity here on in the thread!”

Hilarious. : |

13 Likes

It’s not unnecessary, because it’s part of why the OP is looking for a different place to be. None of it was whiny either.

Keep being offensive. You’re digging that hole pretty deep. :+1:

4 Likes

If that’s what you consider harassment, you may want to avoid the internet.

3 Likes

Frankly this thread immediately turned into Exhibit A of why they wanted to find somewhere more friendly. This community is frequently phobic trash.

13 Likes

If that’s what you don’t consider offensive you may want to avoid the internet that exists out of the wow forums because harassing LGBTQ+ people for existing would be held accountable any other place on the internet (take this thread of one individual just inquiring about a LGBTQ+ friendly realm for example)

4 Likes

The fact that you don’t see that it’s harassment is why this thread exists in the first place.

8 Likes

we all got the “joke” it’s just so unoriginal that nobody cares. ahahahahahahaaha letters of the alphabet joke 50023539539 you really got us man.

6 Likes

Also to the OP I just recalled their is an LGBTQ+ in game community like the communities feature blizzard added, but I seem to recall it being full and others being made but I’m not sure past that I haven’t been in it since BFA but I do recall one of the wow council members asking about the ability to remove inactive members to invite more people (which suggested to me they might still be active) if you can get in I mean it might be another resource of people offering commentary on good realms

1 Like

And again, the fact that you apparently need to “escape” from the awareness that queer people exist says far more about you than it does about us.

“Just hide who you are and never talk about yourself outside of one designated thread” is not the enlightened egalitarian position you think.

7 Likes