Delete this thanks!

Ok thanks very much

Bumping because it’s my old guild, Inenta is great people (moo), and make Tich PvP again.

Seriously, if you’re horde side, and want to join a PvP guild, that also does regular raiding/M+ then you should definitely consider this guild. It’s very active, and if you jump in discord to interact with folks, you’re going to be treated like a member of the family.

2 Likes

Thanks moo moo :3

2 Likes

I mean if you’re gonna be a disgusting, dirty, Horde Mud Hutter, you could do worse than joining this guild.

But everything there is so brown

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean! These are quite sturdy -leans on said mud hut, falls apart- CLEARLY I’m just a fat cow but that’s besides the point!

2 Likes

Bump. #WSV

1 Like

LFM for 8.3 for PVE and WPVP of course.

Wiping Alliance Trash in Nazjatar

1 Like

Hi Wreckmode!!! Ill bump your Rec. Thread :slight_smile: You gonna need it hahaahah <3 you.

1 Like

Thanks chief, see you out there.

2 Likes

Definitely interested in joining for some pvp and maybe pve. I used to do RBG as holy. I tried messaging people but no one replied back.

Celebrating our 5 years of being a guild! Have a look :slight_smile:

@Fitzwolff try and message myself Inenta or add me on bnet inenta#1340! Sorry for the delayed reply <3

2 Likes

Rist#11421 Looking for a guild that’s all about that pvp! Send you a btag, Hmu when you’re online !

2 Likes

Bumping it up

1 Like

Bumping thread

1 Like

bumping thread nyaa :3c

2 Likes

Bumping! We’re now 2/12M Recruiting, 2 mages, 1 lock! Exceptional logs of other classes will be considered!

Raid is Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm server :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you like PvP?
Do you like PVE raiding or mythic + keys?

Well good news! WSV has all you need to keep you happy! Hit up an officer or any member in game who can direct you to an officer for an invite!

Ask not what WSV can do for you, ask what YOU can do for WSV!

For the Horde!!

1 Like

Now 4/12M, We’re recruiting for mage, warlock and any other exceptional range! We raid, Tues/Thursday 7 to 10pm server! Please provide logs :3

1 Like

Bump it up for WSV. Still growing and recruiting after 5 years.

1 Like

Mooooo…what up cows? Checked your vids out…looking good. See you guys around prepatch if not sooner

3 Likes