Delete this thanks!

WSV all day everyday!

2 Likes

Bumping thread

Come raid with us! If youā€™re a MW I will be your BFF! Message me in game to chat! =D

2 Likes

Bumping thread

I will be messaging you in game next time I see you online. I am a returning player who is primarily looking for a home of players to do RBGā€™s / Arenaā€™s / Raid Content. The last time I was a 2.2k rated player was in 2009 according to my achievementsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦where does the time go? I have a level 120 demon hunter, mage, warrior, shaman. Their gear is all around 350-375 as I havenā€™t decided which one I want to ā€œmainā€.

Anyways, we can chat more. Your description sounds like the exact type of environment that I am looking to play with. I am an older player (33 with a kid on the way). I consider myself to be mature, but not easily offended.

Try and get a hold of Carebear/Mallificent or Blooberrie!

1 Like

Bump, as weā€™re recruiting once again in preparation for 8.2

8.2 is amazing so far, lots of people coming back to the game, and we need more great people to enjoy it with. Come join one of Tichondrius oldest guilds.

WPVP, RPVP, PVE and More!

Wreckmode#1300 for info.

3 Likes

Looks the same as it has been the past 6 months.

Wouldnā€™t know my man. The past 6 months has had a decline of players in general. The new zones do look fun at the moment, and Iā€™m hoping the new raid is nice.

Good luck, hopefully you bring the guild back to its former glory. Classic is around the corner as well.

Bumping thread

Bump, and bump for classic. #Whitemane

Bump , come join us!

#Whitemane is now WSV established, and growing.

Hi, I would love to join your guild! I really havenā€™t played too much since the end of MIst but have played casually through the last two expansions, but Iā€™m back and ready to play. During mist i was a 2.3k RBG player and I did ok in arenas. If youā€™ll have me I would love an invite!

1 Like

Sure thing! Whisper any member for an invite and theyā€™ll get an officer to do so!

Returning from my hiatus since Legion. I was in for maybe 1 year during that xpack. Iā€™d like to jump back into some PvP, and was wondering if there is an active and complete RBG team in guild these days? We had trouble running a complete guild team back then as i recall, and iā€™m wondering if that has changed, or if a warlock would be beneficial to PvP in guild right now?

If yall are still invite8ng ppl i would like a shot i was highwarlord back in vanilla and completed 40 naxx i guit the game about 2 weeks befor BC drop and started back almoat a year ago im a 120 Tauren warrior 441 item lvl ā€¦ i know it says DK on here but ever since my sever transfer my main will not show on the forums

Hey man, first off welcome back!

Wonder what happened to you :slight_smile:

So right now the guild is kinda just coasting until 8.3(chilling and mostly doing mythic+ keys), so if you are strictly trying to find an RBG team, then may want to look for another guild at this moment. But glad to see you playing again :slight_smile:

If you have any interest in Classic WoW we are on Whitemane for that!

Hello! You are more than welcomed to give us a try! Whisper any member for an officer to invite you.