Delete this thanks!

Bumping to keep Tich PvP alive. Can’t wait for my unemployment to arrive, so i can get a new computer.

1 Like

Now 5/12M still recruiting, Fire mage, lock, spriest, or any other exceptional dps (please provide logs)! Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm server.

1 Like

Grats PvE raiders!!

Now recruiting for RPvP! LF an experienced TC/DPS and 2 Healers to finish rounding out our RBG team. 1800+ experience preferred w/ an ilvl of 455+. If interested please let me or Kushbhealin know. Looking at starting up games next week!!

yes sir GJ folks

Bumping up thread. Updated for Shadowlands needs for PvE. Will update for Rated PVP needs soon!

:3

3 Likes

Yes yes, I’m the captain of this particular raid group, perfect time to get in and join a new team! Come on in!

3 Likes

actually thinking of coming back, was wondering where to start in terms of servers. would mama inenta allow me to join back?

2 Likes

Who doesn’t like a good bump!

2 Likes

Hmm are we allowed to link this?

1 Like

Of course :3

Yeeeeee!

1 Like

Been in this guild for almost 6 years. They are extremely well organized and have a great community. Everyone is super helpful teaching new and experienced players how to play their class and give them the skills they need to grow. They offered tons of PVP and PVE events for both casual players and those looking for high-end content. I am looking forward to playing with WSV in shadowlands and beyond!

3 Likes

Doing a lil bumpy bump!

1 Like

Woohoo got the collectors edition!

1 Like

hi there!!

1 Like

Henlo } :8]

Hey there! New to the server. Coming from Zul’jin. I’m west coast based and got tired of playing on an east coast server.

I’m 24, WFH full-time. 12 year WoW vet. Looking for a place to raid and have a good time with some great company! Raided a bit over the Summer and went 8/12 M in Ny’Alotha. Here are some log links if needed:

Death Knight Frost/Blood OS (My planned main for Shadowlands):
www.warcraftlogs(dot)com/character/us/zuljin/joshed#partition=3

Warrior Fury/Arms (My primary raid toon in Ny’alotha)
www.warcraftlogs(dot)com/character/us/zuljin/woshan#partition=3

Planning on buckling down and shooting for higher parses and more M+ keys during Shadowlands. Open to any raid group you folks have that could use me as a M dps! I’ll also have an alt hunter if I ever need to swap to a R dps.

I’ll try to track down an officer and follow up during the daytime. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey hey welcome to the server! You are more than welcome to join our guild! We have 2 raid teams that are currently recruiting and one that isn’t. So if you scroll up maybe one of those other teams will work for your times? Anywho, we have plenty of people who do mythic+ and like pushing keys so I think we can satisfy your pve needs :3 let’s get you settled in and you can see if we’re the right fit for you!

Awesome! Potato Raiders would work better for me time-wise, but either or is fine! I haven’t been able to catch an officer online yet. Please reach out to me on discord/bnet whenever is a good time to join!
Bnet: Elite4Josh#1144
Discord: EliteFourjosh#9846

1 Like

I hope everyone’s launch day was a lovely experience. I myself just started Ardenweald and… it’s so pretty ;__; I love it.

Anyway, we are still recruiting if people are looking for a guild! We peaked at 160+ members today :3 so come hang!

Are you still recruiting?

1 Like