Delete please

I just wanna be alone don’t wanna be around anyone anymore. This thing says I don’t got permission to delete my own post so I changed the title as I can’t flag my own post for deletion.

Are you okay?

Yeah I’m fine, but people have other things to say about me which I haven’t been around to hear. Somehow that went on to define me in a negative light to others on the server. It’s unfortunate to know that people talk of me behind my back but there’s nothing I can do to stop it so there’s no point in worrying about it.

You can only do you to the best of your ability with what you know. Everything else is someone else’s problem.

I prefer listening and learning from what I hear but I wasn’t told nothing by nobody so I just get folks randomly raging at me in whispers.

I’m fine as far as I know and if someone wants to talk I’ll listen but nobody has been like, this is what you did wrong and this road over here is the path to redemption. So things are as they are. I’ve got a career outside WoW helping connect people to things they desperately need in their life so I feel pretty fulfilled and hear that I’m a good person along with a variety of other gratitude statements from a lot of patients.

1 Like