Delete explosive

Please. This is the worse affix. Please. I would rather have necrotic every single week than explosive ever. PLEASE delete it. Not next patch, not next month. Delete it from the rotation immediately. Get rid of it. Stop it from existing. PLEASE. It is the most frustrating and unfun affix you have.

1 Like

I dunno, I find it kinda fun. Bolstering and necrotic are zero fun though because it limits you harder.

5 Likes

OP please tell me at least one game that, when brought out a feature in a game, immediately took it out due to outcry and it went by without a hitch.

just zap the balls, you’ll be fine

Explosive is fun …no I am not a Goblin :rage:

I think it should let the explosives be hit by AoE abilities. How they think this is equal to volcanic or quaking is a mystery.

3 Likes

I love explosive.

100% uptime enrage, Condemn at any point, easy.

lmao.

I like explosive. I’d rather them remove bolstering lol

2 Likes

Explosive is annoying, but easier to deal with in many ways that some of the other affixes. Especially now that the orbs health doesn’t particularly scale with key level.

its piss easy, just get a warrior to spin, a monk/durid to kick or any range class to pop it

I would put explosive among some of the easier ones. Certainly not it my top 5 to be removed or changed that’s for sure

Just make explosives cleavable.

Depends on your class. As destro I just run my own keys, pick a hunter & then ignore the orbs :no_good_woman:

I’m a Resto Shaman, in my keys I’m like 40 - 60 explosive kills… it can get annoying, but it’s manageable, frost shock…

But I think there’s worse affixes, but I’ll be honest I PuG a lot and this week there’s rarely any keys.

It’s a healer affix. Doesn’t affect you much cause you are a tank, just help them hit orb a bit in double pull situation and that’s it.

Explosive is one of the easier affixes to handle. Instead of complaining you could learn how to deal with it. The stacking primary stat power is great this week because it can proc from Explosive kills.

It isn’t, but different classes/specs are affected differently by affixes. Volacanic is terrible if you’re ramping on something like an Arcane mage or Fire mage. In fact last MDI season a group famously wiped in the semi-finals cus their Fire mage got 1 Volcanic during his burst and it just wiped all of them.

Would be nice if explosives were macro targetable. That wouldn’t make it “too easy” because you still have to notice it’s there and spend a global popping it.

1 Like

Explosive is easy… Just annoying.

I don’t know why it’s not cleavable.

It’s pretty much a GCD tax that every single one of your group need to pay or dammies for everyone.

1 Like

Both these affixes are fine unless you’re pulling big. It seems that blizzard doesn’t want us pulling big but also rewards us for pulling big.

I think dungeons would be better of trash we more mini bosses but there was far less of it.

I kill them as the healer (SW: Pain) so the dps can keep dpsing. It can be annoying in larger packs to select them but otherwise they aren’t hard.