Delete explosive

Good thing you aren’t the decider.

2 Likes

You can’t /target explosive?

Not anymore. You literally used to be able to. But explosives also used to have a lot more health as well. Now that they die in a single ping, being able to macro target them without trivialize it IMO.

That seems like the nature of the affix. It’s either completely trivial or overwhelming, without any real in-between. I’d rather it be trivial but meh.

And I’m not saying it’s overwhelming now, but it can be.

I wouldn’t say it’s trivial if you can macro target. Still costs a GCD to kill them, it’s just a QoL improvement.

It USED to be bad, but it’s fine now. The only flaw with it is that some classes could one shot it and some would struggle to kill ONE before it exploded. Now ANYONE can one shot them, so it’s fine.

Diablo 3 real money auction house.

Explosive is way easier than Necrotic. It’s generally the healer’s job to deal with it, but if everyone in the group is aware, you shouldn’t be having problems with it at all.

Explosive is a “maintenance debuff”. The whole challenge of the affix is to cause you to split your attention, punishing you if you ignore it and causing dungeon mechanics to sneak up on you if you divert your attention. That’s the challenge it poses. Creating a macro is not a “QoL” improvement, it deletes the affix as a challenge.

Nah, I don’t mind explosive tbh. It keeps you on your toes in a good way. Knowing how to switch targets on the fly and knowing which expendable spellcast you can use or autoattack to get it is a matter of timing and precision.

I also just like the feeling of the being the person responsible for sniping an orb at a clutch moment, heh.

Necrotic straight up turns all tanks into hand flailing spastic runners, really eliminating the feel of being a tank. When I tank, I want to be in the middle of combat, protecting my allies from harm – not poking the bad guys and then running away like some coward.

Ok so you’re just making stuff up about what the affix is supposed to do to serve your own agenda. Byeeeee

Are you lost and confused? You don’t say bye to me, I say bye to you. You’re the one who is unhappy with the status quo of explosive, not me.

But that is what the affix does…
I en in big pulls like the 20 slimes in plague fall we didn’t have one go off but we didn’t get our dps right and bolstered them and that’s what killed us. I think his assessment is pretty accurate tbh

Explosive could use a slight nerf, e.g. # of boss adds doesn’t affect the number of explosives. Mistcaller is crap currently.