Delete boosted character

Can i delete my boosted character and buy another boost cause i cannot play as a boosted druid

Unfortunately, no. Boosts cannot be undone and are permanent.

1 Like

What issue are you having with the druid?

its just hard for me to play as it in tbc but i guess ill keep working

For Burning Crusade Classic? No, you can only have one boost on a WoW license for BCC. Deleting the character does not remove it so it can be done again or repurchased. Sorry.

What is the issue you are having with the Druid?

1 Like

yeah, it does have a learning curve, but when you finally master it, you’ll be a powerhouse.

This might help

4 Likes

i don’t like playing as a druid. I have a hard time with it and don’t like the play style of it. I cannot figure out how to play as a druid and am not finding enjoyment in it

1 Like

Unfortunately, digital sales are generally “all sales are final” type situations. While there is some bit of flexibility with purchasing errors, that does not extend to ‘buyers remorse’. It is the same in retail, albeit without the limitation of one boost per account. In a perfect world, one should at least try their hand at something before jumping in both feet first, but it’s past that point here.

In my very humble opinion though? This is probably the best class to have done it with. I don’t know which spec you’re playing that you’re not enjoying, but you’ve got the most options to try and make it work. You can tank, you can feral DPS. You can be a lazer chikken or you can heal. If you’re basing this off of only one facet of playstyle, you’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t try another.

Again, speaking personally as I have mained boomkin from back in the original BC? Balance is freaking tough at entry to BC levels. I am so bloody mana deprived, but it’s already getting better with the gear I get. A lot of people have kind of had a rude awakening from Balance in Shadowlands where we are very much God-like when that Convoke button gets smashed - myself included. This of course is all moot if you’re playing another spec, but I would say to try your hand at others before throwing in the towel, especially since you’re stuck with the boost no matter what you decide to do. I will wish you all the best though!

3 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t delete the boosted druid. You may find a little down the road that suddenly one spec or another clicks with you.
At a minimum, you can use it to farm low-level mats for use by other crafting toons. One of the common problems with crafting profession in early wow was that sooner or later, in order to skill up your crafting, you needed mats from areas you were typically too low level to travel safely in.

5 Likes

For leveling you will want to go feral, Anything else will be a royal pain. Unless you have a group to level and dungeon with then you can go resto. But boomkin was not really a thing for leveling up in TBC.

Feral you can play like a rogue

2 Likes

thank you everyone for the input, the links and advice. i will stick with it and keep trying. you are all awesome for taking time and encouraging me too keep with it

10 Likes

Try a Moonkin or Balance. They are fun to play and there are very few spells to know while playing them.

Only if he wants to be OOM all the time and not a lot of gear at that level to support Moonkin/balance. Much better to go feral for solo leveling.

3 Likes

I have to agree on the feral for leveling.

I know this is 6 hours later and hopefully OP sees this…

Since you can’t delete your boost and it’s hard for you to play/learn a character this way, do what I do. Keep your boosted character. Make another Druid and level it some until you get the hang of the way the character and spells work. You can also play your boosted one and learn that way after you’ve gotten more comfortable.

I do that on occasion. Especially if there’s something new added or I haven’t played that character in a long while.

Boosted is okay if you’ve played that character/race before and know what to expect or for an easier character/race. Druids are a complex character and boosting one, with no prior knowledge would make it hard for some. At least it is for me. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

so i im a little late to this post i hope you are still at it!! i boosted a druid just to have mining and herbalism so i can fly around and gather mats. This character has made me more gold than any other one in the game lol. So if not for any other reason keep it for your ability to gather without haveing to dismount!! priceless

A little? Try nearly 2 years.

4 Likes