Delete because kids

You probably read every single one.

Hypocrisy at its finest

1 Like

I remember my first beer too. How old are you kids? I already apologized and retracted the thread. Actually realize life when you enter 11th grade.

So should I just start calling you Rieth’s alt? Because you’re acting the same way with the same hostility.

The point was made: Water dislikes T’s troll threads.

How about instead of acting so hostile you just mute the thread?

1 Like

You are Rieth not me but good call on muting the thread and you.

Just ignore that kid.

Kid lol.

Glad I got to see you owned today and reported. Hopefully blizzard does something about it.

Not a fan of bigotry

1 Like

LOL you’ll have to explain to me how the person trying to get everyone calmed down that doesn’t play Classic, is the same as a Clasic character that’s jumping down Water’s throat, accusing him of stuff and insulting him with hostility in multiple threads.

That’s a new one. :rofl:

Who is anybody anyway even, these days?

Accusing people of being other people is the latest trend on these forums. It seems to be the new default argument.

PS to whom it may concern, I am not Niu.

3 Likes

Didnt you just make a thread apologizing to the community. I think I read too you were apologizing for falsely accusing others of being alts.

Maybe you shouldn’t participate in that same behavior moving forward?

I mean you obviously feel so empathetic and sorry for the way you treat others. Lmao. WHAT A JOKE.

I also find it odd you are desperately trying to protect this Water person etc. When it’s very clear what his intentions are.

I love when ‘hidden reply’ shows up, it’s so cute.

She knows him and you think you know him. :man_shrugging:

It’s definitely gotten out of hand. I just want Btags on our names so we can stop this stuff.

I’m not sure what that has to do with anything here and your hostility.

One person. And yet here you are making false accusations left and right.

What behavior? Me trying to get y’all to calm down? What happened to muting the thread?

I’m not desperately doing anything nor am I protecting Water. I specifically said:

And:

There’s a difference between me having an issue with people dogpiling someone with hostility and defending them.

And I am not Frou! Frou is not my name for the name Frou is not the correct name to address me by, because is not my name! If you were to address me by the name Niu, that would be correct, for my name is Nui! And I will only be addressed by that name, which is Nui!

2 Likes

WAIT are you Niu? You know the marshmallow ingredients don’t you? I see through your pandaren ways…

Ah okay so your whiny post apologizing and calling for attention was just BS. Gotcha.

And you wonder why people don’t like you.

How was it whiny and how was it bs? Why did you bring it up, when it has nothing to do with the topic or our conversation? What’s with the strawman deflection?

You continue to be hostile.

So now you’re insulting me for no reason?

Hold up…YOU are the one with the ingredients to peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. Hand over the goods or else

Good you should feel insulted.
Hope you feel some shame too, you haven’t changed at all.

I need 4500 calories a day or I’ll die! There isn’t enough to share!

1 Like

Give me the recipe for 2000 calories per day or you will regret it

1 Like