Delete because kids

Yo I just wanted to make this thread to support our LGBTQ brothers and sisters in support of Pride Month. We love you!

4 Likes

There’s already an awesome LGBT+ thread here

8 Likes

Courtesy of Rhuor’s awesome artistic talent, the banner for Murloc Spot shall grace this thread!

8 Likes

Just wanted to say, I didn’t make this thread in bad faith. There are people out there who need love and support. So let’s give that to them.

2 Likes

why arnt you supporting real issues tho?

3 Likes

Oh my you little butterfly.

I knew it would take less than five minutes for someone like you to show up. Thanks!

1 Like

While I do know you and I don’t think that you are making this in bad faith, the fourms have been flooded with bad faith threads as of late. I do ask that you also spread your well wishing to the LGBT lounge as well as a lot of the community is there.

I personally try and hide out there then deal with the trolling that goes on in greater GD so I probably wouldn’t have even seen this if I wasn’t just messing about, it is why I say this lol.

3 Likes

really how so? you didnt answer me at all?

Agreed, and apologies.

Usually we say “It gets better.”

But in cases like this (LGBT threads), I have to say… just wait. It gets worse!

But yeah, happy Pride Month y’all. Or at the very least, happy June, y’all.

2 Likes

Gonno urge everyone here that if you don’t like this, please just ignore this thread. Don’t turn this into a flame war because your comments can be hurtful, and you’d benefit from not bumping it. Also OP isn’t a troll, so they don’t deserve your hate/anger either.

That said, for those who have felt negatively affected by how things are on the forums, please come over to the megathread and talk about things. We have regulars there that are happy to chat with you.

4 Likes

Mods (if there are any) please close this thread.

1 Like

You don’t have to apologize. I just don’t want you to be called out as a troll for good intentions.

I’ve seen you in other threads complaining about LGBTQ threads.

You’re not very good at trolling.

4 Likes

so you are a joke then

1 Like

Thank you. I promise I’m not trolling, I’ll go to the other thread.

Yes check their post history.

Completely a joke and a troll.

2 Likes

I’ve got some fun pride events coming up that I’ll be participating in with some friends. The parade is always a great party. :rainbow: :unicorn:

3 Likes

bruh talk to me i can follow you