I mean, I don’t think they should delay the prepatch at all, I was just correcting misinformation.
I haven’t hit my goals, but the classes I want to play for SL are so much better in Prepatch.
I mean, I don’t think they should delay the prepatch at all, I was just correcting misinformation.
I haven’t hit my goals, but the classes I want to play for SL are so much better in Prepatch.
voidwing goes away with launch, not prepatch.
You’ve had how long to do these things? The warning for things to do before prepatch came back on July 23rd. Ny’alotha has been live since January. The game has been live for two years. Prepatch was supposed to be live weeks ago.
No. We need something slightly fresh.
How is it fresh? It’s literally just BfA lmao
As much as I would be ok with it being delated or not. Not everyone will be happy. Some already got that stuff. As someone who was/still is saving for the long boi. Just because it’s being move to the BMAH doesn’t mean I’ll stop saving for it. I still will until I get my hands on one. I still find it one of many dumb decisions that devs have made. But at least they didn’t make a even stupider decision and completely removed it. Still I will forever be disappoint in decisions like this for future gold sink stuff. They should be left alone once added.
And aside from my little rant just then. I really want the level squish here already. I want to level a new toon from level 1 to max. Just to see how well/bad they did with it. So I can judge/decide my opinion fully on it.
Ah, there it is. Put in “Humanitydh” just now and it pulled right up.
Was searching “Humanity” before just out of curiosity, but nothing came up in the search results so I assumed the stream wasn’t up yet.
But still they aren’t the complete picture. Pre-patch is just waiting in line. Class feel shouldn’t be taken as serious because you aren’t level cap.
Who said anything about serious? They’re more fun in prepatch. Both spriest and ele shaman.
New customizations, completely revamped leveling, new starter zone, revamped classes, etc.
But sure, keep thinking this is all about BfA content. ![]()
It’s not revamped. You’re leveling in same zones…
Chrome Time has your leveling experience completely different concerning time and how heirlooms work.
Stop playing dumb.
Ohh boohoo, give it a rest. There is a lot of changes which people are excited for. Just because you want it delayed because you missed out on somethings doesn’t mean everyone else is going to want it delayed because they have already done those things.
Except it’s not…? Have you not been paying attention?
Yeah, it’s not fully Shadowlands. But there’s a bunch of new things added. Customization (which obviously people are excited for considering the years-long customization drought) is a big one. Revamped leveling is a big one. There will be a prepatch event regardless of your opinions on it.
It won’t be “literally just BFA.” We are currently in BFA. We will not be in BFA anymore. It’s not hard.
You have had months and a few years to do it all. No the rest of us are bored and need something new to do.
Delay the prepatch? Nah man, I need them new customizations.
Also the ability to transmog your weapon artifacts regardless of spec! Well, as long as your weapon type allows for it.
I need this. I will suffer no more delays!
if that is true then maybe im just impatient af this go around XD it sure as hell don’t feel like 9 months to me.
maybe because i dont care for BFA content i actually been waiting longer so yea for me it’s actually been a longest content drought for others that do the content/like it/tolerate it not so much
No thank you… I don’t want to play this corruption nonsense any longer. I’ve given up on it. I’d rather be learning how things are going to be in SL and preparing for it more appropriately. Couldn’t care less about longboi’s, CE, M+, or PvP.
I don’t really understand why someone would want to stay in this patch in the first place… are you playing the same game I am? It’s a nightmare.
TBF I didn’t feel it in SoO like i do now, but HFC was just as bad imo
i liked HFC well certain fights at least. BfA not so much thats why i just benched my toons right after i came back a few months ago. if they just removed the corruption system then yea maybe i would of played but i just gave up on BfA too much that i personally dislike about it
Yea I get that, I have a bit of a MoP bias so my opinion might be a little tainted here, but I didn’t hate the SoO drought nearly as much as I’ve hated this BfA drought. It feels like Blizz just unceremoniously dumped this patch on us and left BFA to rot because they knew it would go down as the worst xpac since WoD.
At least MoP had enjoyable content. During that drought I was able to level plenty of alts because playing through MoP was a ton of fun. I kept raiding during that time because the MoP raids were so much fun.
I returned two months ago for Shadowlands on a new account and have barely touched BFA content except for the most baseline gearing so I could run old raids with relative ease. This xpac is so unbelievably boring. I can’t fathom why people want to stay in it for longer.