Delay the launch of WOTLK Classic

Personally, I would like a fresh TBC server(s), but I do think they should have a few servers for those that want to stay in TBCC can stay in TBCC. And those that want to progress into wrath can, and those that don’t want to go into wrath, can go back into Classic Era or TBCC Era/Fresh.

Prepatch > your whining

When TBC came out we’re you allowed to transfer characters from Classic or did you have to start over? Sorry I didn’t play. Also will there be character boosts you think?

I agree in the sense that basically once WOTLK drops it’ll only be 1 year and 2 months for an expansion with 6 phases of content. That’s barely over 2 months a month phase.

I avg maybe 10 hours a week 6 hours for my raids and another 4 for dailies and maybe to work on a alt.

Last year was different because i was away from my family deployed and had nothing to do. Now i am home and spend time with the wife and have things to do on weekends.

there should have been tbc era servers for this exzact reason. you probably will have this same issue 1 year from now when everyone gets forced into cata. only sweat lords can truly enjoy classic wow

1 Like

I didn’t play classic, I waited for TBC to come out, so I am unable to answer that question.
I wanted the classic map and regions, and was hoping for more content in TBC, but they clearly have chosen to to wotlk.

they are not doing the TBC era servers cause the classic era servers are dead af and same would happen to TBC era servers

only way i could see the TBC era servers working is condensing the severs to 3 then maybe TBC era servers would be sort of active

The most overused statement in video games since Nostralius went down

Well, the community wants Wrath and they want it sooner than later.

It sucks to suck when you’re in the minority. But life sucks sometimes.

I totally agree, I need more time, or just give us TBC era server like vanilla

Wrath does need to be delayed, not for those reasons, but because it’s a bug-ridden, defective mess at the moment.

yeah classic era pretty much condensed ourselves onto 2 realms leaving like 10 realms with 0-15 people on them

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.