Delay Phase 2

My Warlock is level 49 with 5 days 6 hours played… and I’ve been playing casually. That’s… not at all hard, and I started her like a month ago at most.

According to a new poll on reddit, 65% of players have a level 60 character now.

I think level 44 is the halfway point.

Level 49 isn’t level 60.

126 hours / 30 days = 4.2 hours per day

Your “playing casually” is an average 4+ hours every day.

1 Like

This is my second 60.

Definitely not a month ago, then. I wish there was a way to show creation date but I’ve been playing MAX 4 hours a day, but idling way more.

So if you started in the first couple of weeks, you should be my level if you only play an hour or two a day.

Weekends are also a thing.

Maybe you play more than the average player…

You can check the time /played on your level 60 and add it to your time /played on your level 49.

If you tell me your level 60’s time /played, I can calculate it for you.

Maybe? I said max. Most days it’s an hour or two.

This is called hyperbole

What about the millions of players who did not “say” anything? You can’t claim you know what they “think”.

In reality, you saw 15 or 20 players say they “think” this, and you turned that 20 players into 2 million players in your head.

But your post also describes specific reasons why Blizzard should do this. Good. Blizzard will consider your reasons, while totally ignoring your baloney about “the majority thinks”.

1. less than 1% of the playerbase posts here. Do you see millions of posts every day? There are millions of players.

2. Only people who disagree strongly post. There could be 50 times as many people who LIKE the schedule. They have no reason to post!

Yeah half the runs on my servers are PuG ones or hosted runs where half the people are pugs. It’s how tiny guilds complete raid content, by joining up with bigger guilds B-teams or night shift teams.

vote with your wallet and cancel, tell them why in notes.
The more that do, maybe they will get a clue.

But the Honor System was placed in after most of the game was on their 2nd and 3rd alts.
There is a huge difference between entire Horde and Alliance going at it in wPvP, and 15% going at it, with 85% too low to matter or getting 1-shotted.
Since wPvP is pretty much a once in a lifetime of the server kinda deal, it matters alot when phase 2 is released.
But it’s cool, when phase 2 releases and the experience is shiite for everyone and subs decline and the whole classic experience fails… don’t forget we told you so.
#nochanges meant no changes.

Most people casually played wow, while playing a lot. Hardcore would be people maximizing their progress per time played rather than simply doing w/e they want.

There are more accounts with at least 1 level 60 than there are accounts who’s highest level character is above level 15 but lower than 60.

2 Likes

Actually epic sized battles happen now, pre DhK. Not sure how honor points will increase epic size out of p2 gate.

Other than certain docks, graveyards, flight paths, BRD, DM etc entrances, being camped 24-7.

Just a leech with no real job!

Stopped reading here. How could you possibly know this?

because adding two world bosses and honor gain in pvp is really going to effect you that much.

2 Likes

and nevermind phase 2… bring on phase 3 now please.

2 Likes

I’m glad you are more educated than the development team on when their servers are ready for Phase 2. And I’m also glad you speak for the entire population of WoW classic players.

Your single opinion doesn’t matter. I will quit classic if they don’t add PvP at this deadline. I bet I speak for more people than you. BACK TO RETAIL :monkey:

3 Likes