Defenders (A) – Recruiting DPS

08/28/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Imogenn
Looking forward to some BfA raiding! We could use some healers! xx
Thats what she said!!!
I think our Healing is good now but would gladly take some DPS!!
Bosses are dropping left and right! WE ARE 6 of 8 in NORMAL as of TONIGHT! Come join our growing ranks!
If you guys are still looking I am trying to find a new home. Currently a 352 DK who can DPS and Tank. I also have a 343 DH who I can gear up.

I have cleared 7/8 N in Pugs but want to try and find an organized group for Heroic! Bnet is BakerBrad#1684 if you are interested. Thanks for the consideration!
Hello there. Im looking for a casual guild to do mythic from time to time and also raids. If we can get a 3v3 arena action from time to time that will be icing on the cake. 345 BM Hunter.
09/25/2018 03:13 AMPosted by Azurfehng
Hello there. Im looking for a casual guild to do mythic from time to time and also raids. If we can get a 3v3 arena action from time to time that will be icing on the cake. 345 BM Hunter.

Hi There, If you will please add me or one of the other officers to you battle.net friends list we will be in contact with you tonight.. Also if you dont already have the Twitch Desktop Client downloaded please do so, as we use it for Coms for raid. I'll be on around 7pm-11pm server time tonight. I look forward to talking to you.
Celsier#1544 - Officer(taichi)

Fault#1422 – Guild/Dungeon(Raid) Leader
XenoDash311#1807 – Guild Recruitment/Dungeon(Raid) Assist
Imogenn#1396 - Officer
Beni#1918 - Officer
09/24/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Lupey
If you guys are still looking I am trying to find a new home. Currently a 352 DK who can DPS and Tank. I also have a 343 DH who I can gear up.

I have cleared 7/8 N in Pugs but want to try and find an organized group for Heroic! Bnet is BakerBrad#1684 if you are interested. Thanks for the consideration!

Lupey, I will add you tonight when i get off of work and we can chat

Celsier#1544 - Officer(Taichi)
hello still looking
We are currently 7/8 Normal and 2/8 Heroic!! Come join our RAID!
Now 8/8 Normal and 3/8 Heroic! Come join the fun!
thanks Val!
Are you guys still all set for healers?
sort of we have one of our main healer out for two weeks. you could fill in till he gets back.. you also could dps till a spot opens up.
8/8 Normal and 5/8 Heroic... come join the fun!
Still looking! come join the fun

This is a Bump

Hello,

I’m currently leveling to 120 and looking for a stable home once I get there.
I’m looking forward to raiding so if you’ve got room for a warlock let me know.

Thanks