Defenders (A) – Recruiting DPS

Hi everyone!

Defenders on Ysera is looking for more people to join us for normal mode raiding in BFA. Currently, we are trying to expand our roster for raiding normal mode.

If you want to try a difficulty harder than LFR, but are afraid of making mistakes in PUGS, then we are the guild for you! We are a group that is interested in taking down some bosses as a team. We will all be learning the fights together, making mistakes and improving as a team.

All roles and classes are eligible to join. We will work with what we have and use personal loot to avoid loot drama.

We will raid twice a week for two hours each day. Raid times will be Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm to 11pm server time (EST).

Raid leads will outline strategies for our attempts, so it is not necessary to watch videos of fights beforehand. You can if you want, and our strategies will be based on these videos, but it is certainly not required. We want our members to feel comfortable in a light raiding environment, and not feel as though they need to treat the game as a job. However, voice communication is much faster than typing, so we do ask that our raiders join us on Curse/Twitch.

If a light raiding schedule normal mode guild is something you are interested in, please feel free to get in touch with us! Here is some contact info for our guild leadership:

Fault#1422 – Guild/Dungeon(Raid) Leader
Imogenn#1396 - Officer
XenoDash311#1807 – Guild Recruitment/Dungeon(Raid) Assist
Celsier#1544 - Officer Guild Recruitment
Beni#1918 - Officer
:-)
If you guys are accepting any casual players right now I'm looking for a new home. I've been a raider/pvper in the past and have been on break for a while. I just returned and made this shaman looking for a new home where I can start fresh and hopefully work my way up to raiding again. Would love a welcoming community to join and eventually participate with.
Cool sounds great! one of us will be in touch message
Celsier#1918
Great, I added you. Whatevr#1417
Still looking for a healer or two! Anyone want to join us for some Antorus romping?
I’m a brand new player to the game but have figured out multiple add ons like Vuhdo, EvlUI, and other necessities. Located in Virginia and looking for a nice guild
I added you to my friends list in game. If you like, you can add our battle tags and defiantly catch someone online quicker. Hope to talk to you you soon.

Fault#1422 – Guild/Dungeon(Raid) Leader
XenoDash311#1807 – Guild Recruitment/Dungeon(Raid) Assist
Imogenn#1396 - Officer
Celsier#1544 - Officer (Taichi)
Beni#1918 - Officer
I would be interested in joining. I don't think I could make the Wednesday raid slot but definitely Thursday.

Holy Priest
Kmorrow#11672
Bump!
Got some great new guildies joining us! Who else wants to come along for some roflstomping?
Still looking!!
Starting our push into heroic.. Come join us!!!!
You guys still need healers? Stormfyre#1208
Yarp! I'll be intouch
Moving right along in Heroic... Come join us!
Bump!
Still looking.. Come join us!
bump
HI, I’m very interested in your guild and would like to talk more with you sometime about details. My BT is RickRolled24#1417. Thanks!