Defenders (A) – Recruiting DPS

I will add you tonight when i get home tonight. Talk to you soon.

My battle tag is Celsier#1544
Got another boss tonight.. One to go!!! Come JOIN US!
Good evening!
With summer here, I'm looking to get back into the raiding scene after deciding a small break was in order. Please check out the recruitment post linked below (before my break) to see a bit about me; if a holy priest is something you need, I'd like to talk to you! I understand stopping when I did put me behind the current gear curve; if that's an issue, no worries.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761686439?
I'm pretty sure we can find a place for you, and help you gear. Our guild has been growing for the last few months, putting us in the position of needing another healer. Added your Battle Tag. Hope to talk to you soon.

Celsier#1544
I've been looking for a home after a guild split and decided to come back to an old toon on an old server to have some fun this summer without paying for a sever transfer. Your raid times and the fact that you're on Ysera is right up my alley!

I have 11/11H experience and am equally comfortable in any spec. I'm probably a little undergeared at the time of this post for what you'd prefer hopping into the end of heroic, but I'm picking up gear pretty quickly, and have experience on my side.

Hope to talk to you soon! Thesan#1650
I just accepted your battle.net request talk to you soon
Got Argus last week! Come Join us we are still actively recruiting and raiding!
We are currently looking for some heals and dps.. If that's you, feel free to contact me or one of the other officers.

Fault#1422 – Guild/Dungeon(Raid) Leader
XenoDash311#1807 – Guild Recruitment/Dungeon(Raid) Assist
Imogenn#1396 - Officer
Celsier#1544 - Officer
Beni#1918 - Officer
are you guys still looking??
i main Feral Druid but can play resto and boomkin
i played until LK and i just came back few days ago and i just want to catch up from a looooong break.

rokz#1711
We ARE!! just accepted your friend request
Come Join us!

More Contact Info!

Imogenn#1396 - Officer
Celsier#1544 - Officer
Beni#1918 - Officer
Our team has been growing the last few months. We are still raiding and plan on it till BFA drops. Come join our growing ranks and we look forward to playing with you!

Imogenn#1396 - Officer
Celsier#1544 - Guild Recruitment/Officer
Beni#1918 - Officer
Still looking for more!

Imogenn#1396 - Officer
Celsier#1544 - Guild Recruitment/Officer
Beni#1918 - Officer
Hi everyone!

Defenders on Ysera is looking for more people to join us for normal mode raiding in BFA. Currently, we are trying to expand our roster for raiding normal mode.

If you want to try a difficulty harder than LFR, but are afraid of making mistakes in PUGS, then we are the guild for you! We are a group that is interested in taking down some bosses as a team. We will all be learning the fights together, making mistakes and improving as a team.

All roles and classes are eligible to join. We will work with what we have and use personal loot to avoid loot drama.

We will raid twice a week for two hours each day. Raid times will be Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm to 11pm server time (EST).

Raid leads will outline strategies for our attempts, so it is not necessary to watch videos of fights beforehand. You can if you want, and our strategies will be based on these videos, but it is certainly not required. We want our members to feel comfortable in a light raiding environment, and not feel as though they need to treat the game as a job. However, voice communication is much faster than typing, so we do ask that our raiders join us on Curse/Twitch.

If a light raiding schedule normal mode guild is something you are interested in, please feel free to get in touch with us! Here is some contact info for our guild leadership:

Imogenn#1396 - Officer
Celsier#1544 - Officer Guild Recruitment
Beni#1918 - Officer
Come join us!
You're current recruitment post says Legion normal mode but I assume you plan to do the same when the BFA raid comes out?

I was looking to raid because I find it fun but don't want to bother with hardcore progession.
I think we are the guild you are looking for. Great guild community that's pretty active.

add Celsier#1544 to your battle.net and I'll look for you in game tonight.
08/23/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Taichi
I think we are the guild you are looking for. Great guild community that's pretty active.

add Celsier#1544 to your battle.net and I'll look for you in game tonight.

I will do, thanks!
We are currently filling out our raid roster, and still in the market for DPS and Healers. If that is you, feel free to contact me our one of the other officers listed below.

Imogenn#1396 - Officer
Celsier#1544 - Officer Guild Recruitment (Taichi)
Beni#1918 - Officer
Looking forward to some BfA raiding! We could use some healers! xx