Deepholm Quests

It seems my deepholm quests have just stopped. My achievements say that I have completed 49 quests in deepholm. I do not have any quests for deepholm in my log. I disabled all addons and flown around to see if I can find something available but there’s nothing. I don’t have any quest items in my bags for deepholm. The last quest I believe I was ‘the forgemaster’s log’. I must have dropped it by mistake and it seems I cant pick it up again. I’m not really sure what to do. Anyone have any ideas??

From wowhead:

“For anybody that accidentally drops, or doesn’t pick up this quest after it prompts you when you free the last slave, in the middle of the Temple of Earth can give it to you. This might be slightly redundant, but it can be a little bit confusing if you’re only looking at this page.”

Are you 85? turn on show low level quests maybe.

the quest you mentioned is part of a long chain, try the start points of the quest after perhaps or the log itself.

h ttps://www.wowhead.com/quest=26260/the-forgemasters-log

There are no quests available for me in the Temple of Earth. I am 85 and have low level quests turned on. I have checked both the start and end points of forgemasters log

sometimes there are quests that don’t show until you get an item from a mob. not sure if it’s this situation but might help

have you tried flying to where the quest “silvermarsh-rendezvous” sends you?

it is the quest that is auto accepted right after the forgemaster’s log is handed in

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(26260))

try running this script to see if you have completed “the-forgemasters-log” or not

1 Like

Yeah, i tried that as well. I have run all the scripts for the quests all the way up to Abyssion’s Minions and they all say ‘true’

true means they have been completed, which means that you are much further on than the forgemaster’s log

1 Like

It says true for The World Pillar Fragment as well. My achievments says I have only completed 49 quests in deepholm. The World Pillar Fragment is quest number 57 and I have no quests available. I have sumitted a ticket but the main problem is I cant access the Therazane dailies

yeah but its 49 quests out of the 57 that wowhead lists, that list is unlikely to be perfect or only mandatory quests

try this one

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(26326))

1 Like

That says False. What is that?

“the-very-earth-beneath-our-feet” its the 3rd storyline of deepholm

its a quest that maruut gives you directly after you complete

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(26861)) + /run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(26857)) are also prereqs

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(27938)) this one also is required i think

1 Like

This one says false, the first two say true

i wonder if its this line, its #33

1 Like

i think we’re close but Stonefather Oremantle is nowhere to be seen in Stonehearth

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(26836))

how about this one?

1 Like

This one is false

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(27126)) ?

1 Like

Also False

hmm, jeez, i see, where the heck did you leave these quests

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(27932)) ?

(axe of earthly sundering)