Decisions that would break the game for you

No transmog.

2 Likes

I could live with no transmogs

3 Likes

Decoupling races and faction. As much as I would love to play a DiD on the Horde, allowing it would literally shatter whatever identity the game had left.

6 Likes

No addons. Respect to anyone who plays without them.

There’s people out there that probably don’t know what an addon is. When I was new to the game, it was about 2 years before I realized what an addon was. It was a year before I realized that there are top right action bars and bottom left actionbars too.

1 Like

flying requiring weeks and weeks of rep grinding

I really dislike using addons and I think WoW should just give the UI/HUD a nice update tbh but what can ya do? /:

1 Like

Proximity chat without the wide zone chat channel. If you want to talk to someone you get within 5 meters of yourself.

I am pretty sure the universal scaling is going to be it.

2 Likes

Breaking addon functionality.

Making mounts that are supposed to drop normally purchasable from the store.

A repeat of the Legion legendary system.

Removing mog.

Removing Mythic raiding.

Taking a beloved ranged spec and turning it melee out of nowhere and then forgetting it exists for the next 2 expansions

4 Likes

I’ve never been more disillusioned with WoW than I am right now. Lately I’ve gone weeks without even logging in, which is something that has never happened in the decade I’ve played, aside from rare breaks. I’ve got one foot out the door already; it won’t take much more to make me step out and shut it. I’m not as bothered by the prospect anymore though, as letting go will allow me more time for more productive and rewarding endeavors.

3 Likes

Removing factions.

2 Likes

Microtransactions for anything other than cosmetic.

This whole Sell Carry Spam getting worse and worse, eventually disrupting gameplay.

Elimination of Factions.

If they don’t fix the faction imbalance and I am forced to play horde :face_vomiting:.

Truth. I can’t remember what MMO I tried that had 10 addons worth of customization but it made me see how I mainly rely on UI tweaks. Womp womp

Giving Sylvanas or Garrosh a redemption arc. Or Arthas, come to think of it.

2 Likes

Yeah, no xmog. though if every race was removed but gnomes, I’d straight up quit and never look back.

What I find very, very, very odd is that they use to be good leaders. A lot of people are upset with the sylvanas decision given that, although she was a brooding woman, she never truly showed signs of being an antagonist aside from when Garrosh called her a “B*tch”.

All collection systems have been rmeoved