Deathwing Mount Confirmed

Well, they’ve never put the Core Hound mount – the Molten Core anniversary mount – on the cash shop (granted, it apparently does have a chance to appear on the Black Market).

Corehound from the molten core event says hi. At worst it will be on the black market auction house down the line.

Excuse me while I squeal like a 5yo little girl…

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

-insert grinning girl from dance moms that looks slightly maniacal gif-

Whoever decicded on this as the reward, you sir, YOU ARE THE TRUE MVP!!!

6 Likes

I wants it D: the mount and the cute little whelping

2 Likes

O.M.G

I’ve never needed pixels so badly, FINALLY a Deathwing mount

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! I am late to the news but holy crap!

I need this! I haven’t been this excited for a mount since I got Invincible!

Thank you Blizz! This is a great 15th anniversary gift!

Edit: And the pet is adorable too! Aww I am so excited!

4 Likes

You can only use it in irrelevant content, what kind of gating is attached to this?

1 Like

I’d just like to say that I’m STILL so hyped and happy about this mount! I’ve been beaming the whole day! Deathwing has one of my favorite model (quite possibly my very favorite) in the game. I loved him as a villain and have been dreaming of a Deathwing mount since cataclysm. I thought my chances were gone with it not being added when cata tw was added.

Truly happy and excited about this mount!

2 Likes

I don’t raid, but I’m gonna try when the event hits. And let me tell you, if they cave to the people complaining that the event is too hard and they put in the store after I’ve worked my tail off to get it I’M NOT GOING TO GIVE A RAT’S(or should that be Tauren’s? :stuck_out_tongue: ) TAIL!!!

2 Likes

Will players be able to attack Stormwind with the Deathwing mount? I believe every alliance player wants to see it take a few expansions for Stormwind to get fixed again lol. Just kidding.

2 Likes

I know one thing. After the final episode I will be calling the cable company to cancel HBO. GoT was the only reason I subbed it.

1 Like

Yay ive wanted this since cata

1 Like

Honestly at this point every dragon (Well drake) they’ve added lately is simply amazing. Look at the recent ones: Infinite timereaver, Storm Drakes, now this mount. It’s super exciting and WoW has amazing looking dragons. I’m so thrilled, and the more they add, the more I gush over it. The wait will be a while but my gods it’s worth it.

4 Likes

Yup! Now all we need is Dragons based around the rest of the Aspects!

Ysera and Malygos Dragon please, Blizz!

4 Likes

And a nightmare drake! gets hit with a broom Ok ok I won’t ask for anymore drakes right now, I get it, be happy with what I’m getting!

2 Likes

I need this in my life :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Really? He is a B movie actor, probably the best.

Was in the original Evil Dead series, Burn Notice, Zena and a bunch of other things.

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., one of his best :smiley:

3 Likes

I can never remember them all. Thank you for knowing who he was. I was a bit flabbergasted that he didn’t know Bruce Campbell. Then i began to feel old.

1 Like

Well, he’s not wrong.

1 Like