Deathwing Mount Confirmed

I have the white hair as well… But mah ears would break my immersion :wink:

2 Likes

Need a nice title to go with… like Dragonmaster or Worldbreaker

3 Likes

Yessss!!! My character fantasy comes to fruition when I get this mount. And the Conqueror of Azeroth title. And I get better at the game. But once I do all this, it’s over for you all.

3 Likes

Yes. I’ll be trying for it because it looks awesome, not because I want to “be cool” because I have an “exclusive” item.

4 Likes

A minor detail for such ROYAL persons, as we!
I’ma go now and watch some more of her scenes, so I can get this telling others ‘to bend the knee’ all correct!

3 Likes

awesome we are getting the mount

less awesome its in the 15th anivers raid thing

during that molten core event there was a hiccup and i couldnt log in i hope it doesnt happen again

2 Likes

If it would really work like that, I’d be making a toon named Daenerys NOW just to get ready…

(I especially like their choice of mount and pet for this anniversary because I am a Cata baby, and Cata is therefore very dear to my heart.)

3 Likes

I have never heard of him. I know who Bruce Lee is though.

The big question though:
Will it be like the Corehound mount that requires participation?
or
Will it be like Hatespark the Tiny which required participation, a lot of luck and likely many tries to get it to drop?

2 Likes

Say hello to my BOOM STICK!!!

2 Likes

You need some Evil Dead in your life, like now, go.

3 Likes

Klaatu Barada NNNNNNecktie

1 Like

I have all my fingers and toes crossed that it will be more like the Core Hound…man that would suck if there’s just a small chance of it dropping from like a lootbox or the last boss in a retro raid.

Edit: Apparently it will be a guaranteed reward from a 25-man LFR raid that puts you up against many past bosses.

3 Likes

Hopefully, there is no drop rate chances on these items and they are guarenteed.

1 Like

I’m sure we’ll get a proper Daenerys burning down Azshara, Orgrimmar, Durotar, North Barrens and Mulgore leading into the Final Raid of BfA…

2 Likes

Epic, yup simple as that!

1 Like

It’ll be similar to the core hound mount probably. Limited time, then rarely sold on the bmah. I know i enjoy seeing that thing running around, so I’m sure this mount will feel like that in a couple years.

1 Like

At long last Deathwing as a mount! :partying_face:

1 Like

Looks awesome, but doesn’t fit the vibe of any of my characters :frowning:

this will be a complaint and eventually lead to it being a store bought mount sadly